ADVERTISEMENT

Link: Muschamp talks controversial non-fumble in second half

First off, Horn stripped the ball before the whistle was blown. Secondly, the play was never reviewed. Thirdly, Muschamp should have challenged the play and had it reviewed. All anyone has to do is go to the 1 hour and 41 minute mark of the replay of the game and watch it for themselves. This is the second time this season that I know of that Muschamp didn't challenge a critical call to be reviewed.

Reactions: jonesz21
First off, Horn stripped the ball before the whistle was blown. Secondly, the play was never reviewed. Thirdly, Muschamp should have challenged the play and had it reviewed. All anyone has to do is go to the 1 hour and 41 minute mark of the replay of the game and watch it for themselves. This is the second time this season that I know of that Muschamp didn't challenge a critical call to be reviewed.

This^^^^

and the lame comment by Muschamp...

"Will Muschamp said postgame that even though the play didn’t stop afterwards, the officials reviewed the play, said it wasn’t a fumble and the Gamecock coaches opted to not call a timeout to have the referees review it longer"

Call the damn time out!!! Once it was reviewed, you would get your time out back...

This is a coaching decision problem under Muschamp...

Muschamp didn't fight the call sent a bad signal to the players, telling the players I don't have your back during the game..

There is no excuse for this at all!!! If nothing else take the damn time out and regroup the defense....

Poor piss coaching... But that's nothing new about Muschamp... Look no further to his former team...

Offensive lines blocking each other during a play (Ga Southern game vs Florida) and we seen that same play her at Carolina...

If the whistle had blown it would not have mattered
Whistles are blown all the time and they go back and review it and if they see the evidences to over turn the play, they would do it...

I don't know. I think once they blow a whistle, it's over and done. Anything after that whistle isn't reviewable - players hear the whistle and theoretically stop playing. If a player hears a whistle and stops chasing a play, you can't go back and say what happened after the play is valid, because one side stopped upon hearing the whistle.... as they should. /wordiness

We have had early whistles screw us before. No excuse for the ref - game changer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT