ADVERTISEMENT

Year 3 Muschamp vs Beamer

Bucs90

Sep 22, 2019
Muschamps record after 3 years:
22-17 including 3 bowl appearances (1-2)
Beamers record after 3 years:
17-15 with 2 bowl appearances (1-1)

So to match the Muschamp Regime’s progress report….we need 5 more wins in 2023. Vandy and Jax St SHOULD be 2. So need 3/4 of @A&M, @Mizzou, Kentucky, Clemson, or 2/4 but win the bowl, which we wont because half our roster will opt out like last year, so winning 5 of our last 6 will likely be needed to match Muschamp.

Then the 2024 schedule gets harder, Rattler leaves, and who knows how many portal out after this.

Reactions: LetsGodawg
Muschamps record after 3 years:
22-17 including 3 bowl appearances (1-2)
Beamers record after 3 years:
17-15 with 2 bowl appearances (1-1)

So to match the Muschamp Regime’s progress report….we need 5 more wins in 2023. Vandy and Jax St SHOULD be 2. So need 3/4 of @A&M, @Mizzou, Kentucky, Clemson, or 2/4 but win the bowl, which we wont because half our roster will opt out like last year, so winning 5 of our last 6 will likely be needed to match Muschamp.

Then the 2024 schedule gets harder, Rattler leaves, and who knows how many portal out after this.
Bowl?? ROFLMAO!!

Reactions: ElectricalCock89
The Beamer sunshine pumpers are very quiet this AM.
I previously stated that I vehemently opposed and did not like the Beamer hire. The only coaches with any success in football at USC in the past 60 years had prior Head Coaching success at another FBS school. Why we deviated from that proven formula for us, is beyond me. I've heard that former players lobbied the Board of Trustees on Beamer's behalf. Thus, the fix was in. I also previously stated that in Beamer's first 2 seasons, he overachieved. Does that make me a "sunshine pumper"? I panned last night's performance. I think that makes me fair and realistic. You can disagree with my description of myself, if you like.

Beamer is not going anywhere. We are stuck with him, after his huge pay raise and contract extension this past January, probably into a 5th season, like we gave Muschamp. That being said, it's obvious, to me, that Beamer will need to make staff changes on both sides of the ball. Does he have the cahonies to do it? I don't know.

Oh, and he better recruit through the portal like crazy. Bringing in players through the portal from Harvard, won't cut it.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkHorse2001
The portal is gonna wreck us. December of 2022 we were riding high off the UT and Clemson wins, and all we could attract were FCS and D2 transfers, while losing stars like Burch and others.

Whats gonna happen when we finish 4-8’or 5-7 this yeat?

You think this year is bad? Wait until next year and that schedule.
Yep. Rattler, Legette and Wells will be gone. The portal is gonna freakin wreck us this year. We have to win 5 of our last 6 to match Muschamps pace. Is this team gonna beat 3/4 of @Mizzou, @A&M, Kemtucky, Clemson?

Reactions: cockofdawn
jfc I knew Beams was a bad, I didn't realize he was "worse than Muscramp bad". Tittle 9 Tanner should have been fired years ago.

Tanner winning those stupid baseball championships were the WORST thing thats happened to Gamecock football ever. The BOT and donors got so giddy over baseball trophies that they made him AD and now cant let him go bc hey he won us a (baseball) NC!!!

Tanner winning those stupid baseball championships were the WORST thing thats happened to Gamecock football ever. The BOT and donors got so giddy over baseball trophies that they made him AD and now cant let him go bc hey he won us a (baseball) NC!!!
yeah let's take him out of the job he has been so successful in and put him in one he has zero experience in. What could go wrong?

I hope and wisht that someone at USC and in the Business department can come up with some nifty ways to do NIL deals... make players want to come here. If not, our football program will forever be mediocre at best.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT