ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Ladies

Lead by 7 and have played terrible. Add to that officials who have called at least 10 offensive fouls. They are shooting about 20% and can't make lay ups. Same story with the bigs, Wilson the only one with production. Doesn't look like the same team from last year so far.

It's been a long road trip for them. The announcers said USC will probably fly out tonight. Further stated Dawn said they have been there since Tuesday and that was too long.

In another thread I complained about the ladies not playing well but when you take into account everything they are very lucky to come away from that road trip undefeated.

Last edited:
They play Duke at home next Sunday; let's sell out the CLAW!

The one thing that worries me about the Duke game is our girls don't play another game before Duke. Conversely, Duke has a game between now and our game which will give the Blue Devils a chance to get warmed up for us.

not intended to make fun of anyone

nailed this stuff in the sixth grade

Yeah, I know what you are saying. But, I know better and sometimes I unintentionally write "their" for "there" and it kills me when I do such. I can't believe I do that but obviously I do sometimes.

The one thing that worries me about the Duke game is our girls don't play another game before Duke. Conversely, Duke has a game between now and our game which will give the Blue Devils a chance to get warmed up for us.

I think we need a break after 3 games in 3 days and jet lag.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT