ADVERTISEMENT

Live coverage of jeff2001 NSD.

jeff2001

Apr 5, 2003
Well, 1st off I want to thank God. Because that's just what everybody says. 2nd I want to thank my family for always being there for me. 3rd I just want to thank all the Gamecock websites that have recruited me for the last year. Lastly...if that is really a word, I want to the thank the tomato channel ,kangaroo channel and the Pokemon channel for broadcasting this live. So without further ado I'm taking my talents to ........FGF.....................any questions from the media? ......no ? ????? Well thank you all for coming.

Pretty disgusting what they're saying on some other forums about @jeff2001. It's like the minute you don't choose their forum they turn on you. Some are saying he never even had a committable offer

36,000 plus posts & 8,000 plus likes, I can't see how he would have led them on or trolled them, I am fairly sure he was respectful through out the entire process......... we are lucky to have him here and hopefully CHAMP includes his professionalism in his 4pm press conference, but sometimes the names can't be too specific until the ink dries and the grades are in, but I heard Clemtech cooled on Jeff2001 long ago.....

I really do not see a spot on the GCFGF roster. They alreeady have several a**holes on their roster. but maybe he can play a couple positions, GCFGF need several more posters like Rod and World famous, they too are versatilein their opinions..
giphy.gif

Reactions: coolcock2001
36,000 plus posts & 8,000 plus likes, I can't see how he would have led them on or trolled them, I am fairly sure he was respectful through out the entire process......... we are lucky to have him here and hopefully CHAMP includes his professionalism in his 4pm press conference, but sometimes the names can't be too specific until the ink dries and the grades are in, but I heard Clemtech cooled on Jeff2001 long ago.....
Wait , what......"GRADES".?????

Bad news guys...Brian Shoemaker saw @jeff2001's grades and put the kibosh on it. Says Jeff isn't FGF material and we're trying to become a bastion of academic achievement among football recruiting forums

Reactions: jeff2001
@jeff2001 I've got a young poster coming up through the ranks right now; anything you could recommend to him to work on his game to one day get a big offer like this?

Reactions: jeff2001
@jeff2001 I've got a young poster coming up through the ranks right now; anything you could recommend to him to work on his game to one day get a big offer like this?
I'm glad you asked that question. 1st and the most important thing is to totally freak out when we lose."We're never going to win another game ever ". "Fire _______". "I'm going to stop being a Gamecock forever". And other things such as this.

I'm glad you asked that question. 1st and the most important thing is to totally freak out when we lose."We're never going to win another game ever ". "Fire _______". "I'm going to stop being a Gamecock forever". And other things such as this.

Flip flop your love & hate for the coach, mid game where possible.
gotta come up with a clemtech nickname

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT