ADVERTISEMENT

LOL! Just watched SOS post game conference

NECDAWG31

Sep 9, 2013
after that azz kicking and he leads with "its hard to imagine we have beaten those guys 4 of the last 6 years." It must really be eating him up which makes me just as happy as can be. I wonder though if Richt should start out his conference with "well you know we've beaten those guys 2 out of the last 3 years." Just a thought.

after that azz kicking and he leads with "its hard to imagine we have beaten those guys 4 of the last 6 years." It must really be eating him up which makes me just as happy as can be. I wonder though if Richt should start out his conference with "well you know we've beaten those guys 2 out of the last 3 years." Just a thought.

Before I noticed your handle I figured you were just another fan wishing Spurrier would retire. Now I realize I was right. :>)

GO COCKS!

Shannon
USC '88

Seriously....that's all you got. Recruited players that should have beaten us 6 in a row....but losing 4 of those 6 that in reality you shouldn't have...but you won 2 of 3 and you should have won all three. Get serious moron....geez. I would not go bragging about that pitiful record....

Enjoy this year. We've been enjoying 4/6. Hahaha.

To be honest with you in those 6 years it was only 2 blowouts. One by Georgia last week and by the Gamecocks in 2012. 2014 was really the only year that South Carolina had so many issues on both Defense and Offense in this series. So this lost was or should've been expected.

Fair enough, but that's just the HBC being the HBC- he tells it like it is.

Year in and year out CMR does less with more than any coach in the country.

But he does have a nice tan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT