ADVERTISEMENT

Look for UF series to be tight

nursegirl25

Aug 29, 2005
They also have some serious offensive holes in their lineup, A lot of the usual suspects that have given us fits in the past are sub .250...Now they may rise up and go nuts this Th-Saturday but statistics show otherwise....I like everyone else find it really frustrating that we have these awesome arms that could beat anyone in a 3 game series yet most games we fail to do anything offensively.

Reactions: IrmoRed and uscdoug
Our team folds under pressure..gator pitching is top flight and will get these games into the 8th&9th where we have habitually found ways to lose...yes we are talented enough to beat the gators...i just haven't seen our Gamecocks play well enough to get it done...the gators are likely to take 2of3...Would love to see the young men turn it around in Gainsville..the schedule doesn't get any easier from here on

i believe were 5-7 in one run games, so tight doesnt bode well for us, plus i believe we are 1-4 in one run conference games

I aint giving up on the yardcocks yet..but my garnet glasses are off..im gonna hide and watch..as always, "Go Cocks!"

Reactions: cockofdawn
They also have some serious offensive holes in their lineup, A lot of the usual suspects that have given us fits in the past are sub .250...Now they may rise up and go nuts this Th-Saturday but statistics show otherwise....I like everyone else find it really frustrating that we have these awesome arms that could beat anyone in a 3 game series yet most games we fail to do anything offensively.

I will be working Th/Fri. games. I will be listening to Tommy Moody....he is a great barometer this year in particular. I hope the freedom to voice his concerns and disagreements with staff strategy is allowed to continue.
He equally praises good decisions as well.
The guy is an encyclopedia of the game. Imo, he is underappreciated.
At least I get to watch Hill's start on Saturday.

I expect 3 close and low scoring games with both teams having excellent starting pitchers. I am driving up from Orlando for game 3 on Saturday. Go Cocks !

I will be working Th/Fri. games. I will be listening to Tommy Moody....he is a great barometer this year in particular. I hope the freedom to voice his concerns and disagreements with staff strategy is allowed to continue.
He equally praises good decisions as well.
The guy is an encyclopedia of the game. Imo, he is underappreciated.
At least I get to watch Hill's start on Saturday.

I loved him Friday night when we pitched to Rooker in the top of the 1st. "Why did we do that?" My thoughts exactly Tommy.

Unfortunately, more often than not, when they get pissed, they start swinging for the fences, instead of trying to be productive and slap the ball around like other teams do to us.
Then they apparently need anger management classes for hitters at Carolina because they sure love to over swing...lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT