ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like ejections are forthcoming

Looked like a Pistons game back in the day. LOL

What a win. Perfect season. Incredible.

No excuse for Cardoso but I feel like if the ref had immdeiately t'ed up Flauje for shoving Watkins, none of the rest of the crap would have happened. LSU is the common denominator in a bunch of these scraps this year but they never get called out for it. Did you see the Bayou Baby grab Cardoso's hair? Like Tyson chomping on an ear at the end of his career. Hope Flauje's brother enjoys his jail time though.

Reactions: billyhuff
Coaches and team are straight trailer trash. It appeared they completely gave up after the altercation. Typical bully getting popped in the mouth. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I don't condone the behavior at all, but Cardoso had basically had enough of their bllsht. I don't blame her and I know that is contradictory to my previous comment. I've been there and sometimes you just cant continue to take the high road. You done messed up and crossed the line when the quiet one gets nuclear.

Coaches and team are straight trailer trash. It appeared they completely gave up after the altercation. Typical bully getting popped in the mouth. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I don't condone the behavior at all, but Cardoso had basically had enough of their bllsht. I don't blame her and I know that is contradictory to my previous comment. I've been there and sometimes you just cant continue to take the high road. You done messed up and crossed the line when the quiet one gets nuclear.
I mean that stupid #10 did basically try and pull her hair out during a FT. I can’t stand that putrid bish from LSU. Ghetto ass Reese

In reading KM's statement, she throws a lot of blame on the officiating. Only 1 foul called, she said it 3 or 4 times. Needs to step up to the plate and address her role and her team. No real apology so far.

Reactions: cockofdawn
In reading KM's statement, she throws a lot of blame on the officiating. Only 1 foul called, she said it 3 or 4 times. Needs to step up to the plate and address her role and her team. No real apology so far.
It’s always somebody else’s fault according to KM. I thought she was very disrespectful to the ESPN interviewer at the quarter break. She’s always a smartass when media members ask her a question about why she used a specific type of strategy during a game.

No excuse for Cardoso but I feel like if the ref had immdeiately t'ed up Flauje for shoving Watkins, none of the rest of the crap would have happened. LSU is the common denominator in a bunch of these scraps this year but they never get called out for it. Did you see the Bayou Baby grab Cardoso's hair? Like Tyson chomping on an ear at the end of his career. Hope Flauje's brother enjoys his jail time though.
Very glad to hear that Flauje's brother is getting jail time. Who the Hell does he think he is?

Reactions: cockofdawn
If we gone throw dirt tell me who the barbie wanna be coach is on the LSU bench? I'm sure I'm not the only one that saw her. I sure hope Reece's post game explanation of staying out of the way effects the team. I would be p'ed if a teammate of mine said something like that. So you ain't got my back bro? i'm sure she said nah girl you know I uh ride or die wit chall.

If we gone throw dirt tell me who the barbie wanna be coach is on the LSU bench? I'm sure I'm not the only one that saw her. I sure hope Reece's post game explanation of staying out of the way effects the team. I would be p'ed if a teammate of mine said something like that. So you ain't got my back bro? i'm sure she said nah girl you know I uh ride or die wit chall.
As she posted on X, a person of her “Status” has to stay out of the fray. I guess she can involve herself in the actions that start the fray but she has to stay out of the $hit she creates.

Reactions: stu1cocks
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT