ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like notre dame has a team that is....

Cocky kebo57

Aug 21, 2004
A hop and a skip from the Lake Murray dam
actually deserving of their preseason #11 ranking, for once. Of course, we have no idea just how bad Strong's longhorns are, but so far tonight the horns just don't look good at all. The domers should be able to beat the taters though.

Last edited:
Notre Dame looked quite strong tonight. Brian Kelly is a great coach and will do well at ND.

Do they play climpson? If they do, I hope they beat the dog --- outta climpson.
Do they play clemsux? Haha. That's all the taterheads have been talking about since it was announced. They finally have a big game in hooterville! Doesn't happen very often.

ND looked strong in all facets in the game last night. Wouldn't surprise me if they end up undefeated

actually deserving of their preseason #11 ranking, for once. Of course, we have no idea just how bad Strong's longhorns are, but so far tonight the horns just don't look good at all. The domers should be able to beat the taters though.

Texas has little to no offense. Their QB is worse than Connor Mitch at his worst Thursday night. I reserve judgement until they face an opponent who can challenge their defense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT