ADVERTISEMENT

Lot of talk starting to stir about moving the 2021 All-Star game from Atlanta because of new election rules in Georgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it Democrats think African Americans aren't smart enough to get an ID? That's racist! Plus if your not smart enough to get a ID, maybe you shouldn't be making such a important decision as voting.
This! Freaking this! If I were black I’d be outraged over the patriarchal view of liberal white Karens who are actually insulting me by acting like I’m incapable of performing a basic function without their benevolence. The fact that the libs are up in arms and cancel culture has already started in motion tells me the new law is right over the target.

I'm sure these laws are made completely in good faith! Too bad they couldn't come through with the Sunday voting thing. Gotta make things are secure! The Secretary of State was probably wrong about the 2020 election. If only there could have been 100 election lawsuits.

Why is it Democrats think African Americans aren't smart enough to get an ID? That's racist! Plus if your not smart enough to get a ID, maybe you shouldn't be making such a important decision as voting.

This.

Instead of focusing on making elections easier to steal (which is the real goal of course), maybe democrats should focus their efforts on figuring out why African Americans arent capable of getting IDs.

How can the state legislature say with absolute certainty that the last election was 100% secure, but then turn around and pass legislation on the premise of election security? Also, this isn't about voter ID, this is about intentionally making voting harder to dissuade more people from voting. Just be honest about it.

This.

Instead of focusing on making elections easier to steal (which is the real goal of course), maybe democrats should focus their efforts on figuring out why African Americans arent capable of getting IDs.
You're missing the entire point on purpose. You as a legislature want to require ID'S fine, but also provide them. IT'S cost money, so basically you have created a poll tax. Then when a person goes through all of that to vote, they have now reduced voting hours, closing polls at 5pm knowing people have to work. They tried to eliminate Sunday voting, knowing that a high percentage of black voters vote then. If that doesn't work, they reduce the amount of polling stations in high populated counties, creating long lines. They have now made it a crime to provide refreshments to people standing in those long lines. Finally, after all of that, they're saying they can throw out or overturn election results. Just be honest about it.

I'm sure these laws are made completely in good faith! Too bad they couldn't come through with the Sunday voting thing. Gotta make things are secure! The Secretary of State was probably wrong about the 2020 election. If only there could have been 100 election lawsuits.
Coming from someone who believed the 3 year Russia hoax.

Why is it that voter laws change every time Republicans lose an election. This is not about Voter ID anymore. Those were rules they came up with when Obama won. Now, you can't even give voters food or water while waiting in lines that Conservatives created by cutting out voting precincts. Trying to Cut down "Souls to the Polls" on Sunday. Who messes with churches and voting? My goodness, some people will do anything in an attempt to win. However, people like me will continue to educate.. I am sure there will be some more new rules if guys like Warnock and Ossoff get elected again.

So now we believe illegal immigrants vote?

Technically, I'm sure a few illegals have voted, but I can't imagine it's a high number. The bigger problem with illegal immigration where voting is concerned is that it gives certain states and party an undeserved increase in House representation and electoral votes.

Reactions: Lakecock1
You're missing the entire point on purpose. You as a legislature want to require ID'S fine, but also provide them. IT'S cost money, so basically you have created a poll tax. Then when a person goes through all of that to vote, they have now reduced voting hours, closing polls at 5pm knowing people have to work. They tried to eliminate Sunday voting, knowing that a high percentage of black voters vote then. If that doesn't work, they reduce the amount of polling stations in high populated counties, creating long lines. They have now made it a crime to provide refreshments to people standing in those long lines. Finally, after all of that, they're saying they can throw out or overturn election results. Just be honest about it.

I thought Georgia provides a free state identification card.

The last time this was discussed here, people pointed out that IDs can be gotten for free.

Then they went on to show the numerous activities that require IDs, that arent racist. (Buying alcohol, cashing checks, etc.)

Sunday voting (or not) affects all voters. There are no rules making African Americans vote only on that day.

As for overturning elections, isnt the democratic party doing that right now in iowa or something? ( just off memory) Meaning that it's not a racist thing, but a political move by both parties.

Who the **** doesn't have an ID. If you think just because a minority is slighted because they can't get one then that's pretty racist
The ID requirement is the most minor part of that law. Everything else about it is racist though

So what is the intention? They have already said that their is no voter fraud in their elections. What is the intention?

Oh, well "they" said there is no fraud. The situation isresolved then. ( that was sarcasm)

I could just as easily say relaxing voting restrictions makes it easier to cheat, and the party that wants that wants to cheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT