ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville not looking that good after all

The problem is even if they win this game they'll get penalized worse than Clemson who screws around with teams all the time (Troy, NC State) and it never has an effect on them in the polls.

Reactions: RaginRooster
actually...the comeback on the road may have saved them. Jackson with 360 yards passing and 4 TD with 90 yards rushing....clutch drive and perfect pass.....with the nation tuned into end of game.....ie the voters.....distanced himself from watson (who I was amazed to see was 2nd in the race wth?). A blow-out would have gotten Jackson less attention.

Reactions: RaginRooster
Man UL barely got that 4th down on that last drive. I don't know how either one of those two defenders didn't knock that ball down but that was a crucial play in the game. Had UVA knocked the ball down the game would have been over.

Man UL barely got that 4th down on that last drive. I don't know how either one of those two defenders didn't knock that ball down but that was a crucial play in the game. Had UVA knocked the ball down the game would have been over.

I am a UVA fan....I have no idea how he got that ball through those guys, or how a dorky TE caught it in traffic. I told my son that the game was over. UVA had the play defended.

Of course, I also told my daughter who was watching the CU game 2 weeks ago that NC State would miss FG. Wisdom? Pessimism? Or am i just right a lot?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT