ADVERTISEMENT

Lovasea Caroll

carolinamyke

Oct 4, 2003
Anything new with him. I know a while back it was reported he was in Columbia and he seemed unhappy with things at Georgia. Curious if anyone has heard anything

Anything new with him. I know a while back it was reported he was in Columbia and he seemed unhappy with things at Georgia. Curious if anyone has heard anything
Although Muschamp & Company had him slotted at RB when we were recruiting him, he can play multiple positions on offense and defense. I'm guessing they (UGA) are talking to him about just that. Excellent athlete but sometimes those "athletes" struggle to find their role.

I have no information about this. I'd just like for someone to tell me how to pronounce that first name.

bossy-hermione-granger.gif

Just think we need to add a RB from the portal and he would appear to be a nice addition
Maybe he enters portal soon

Which is why I'd rather him stay at UGA or go elsewhere...F**k us once, shame on you, F**k us twice shame on me/us...in my personal life, we don't get to that 2nd layer...after the first indiscretion, I'm done and it has served me well....
Would you have stayed committed when it was obvious the coach you committed to would be gone soon? Would you hold off on a good oppurtunity rather than wait around to try to get to know the new coach at the school you previously considered with no connection there just be for the early signing period and the no contact period coming up in a little bit?

Reactions: rogue cock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT