ADVERTISEMENT

USC student sucker punched UK fan

Louis_Skunt

Oct 4, 2013
Just curious if anyone saw it. After the game Saturday night, a group of USC students were talking smack to an older couple wearing blue. Another man named Ryan Lemon (58 yrs old), which is also a UK reporter, intervened to deescalate the situation. As he was doing his best to defuse the problem, a student punched him in the jaw so hard it knocked him out and cracked his jaw. He never saw the punch coming and awoke with a student in what he thought, wearing handcuffs. He's unsure who punched him, but would like to know if anyone witnessed it because he's not 100% sure they detained the right individual.
If you dont know Ryan, he's the nicest most harmless man you've ever met. He volunteers in the community and is beyond kind.

He said he has to eat applesauce for 6 weeks and is in constant pain. Its absolutely ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: t-cock
Just curious if anyone saw it. After the game Saturday night, a group of USC students were talking smack to an older couple wearing blue. Another man named Ryan Lemon (58 yrs old), which is also a UK reporter, intervened to deescalate the situation. As he was doing his best to defuse the problem, a student punched him in the jaw so hard it knocked him out and cracked his jaw. He never saw the punch coming and awoke with a student in what he thought, wearing handcuffs. He's unsure who punched him, but would like to know if anyone witnessed it because he's not 100% sure they detained the right individual.
If you dont know Ryan, he's the nicest most harmless man you've ever met. He volunteers in the community and is beyond kind.

He said he has to eat applesauce for 6 weeks and is in constant pain. Its absolutely ridiculous.
The only beating of people wearing blue I witnessed was the Kentucky football team.

Violence doesn't surprise me but in a crowd of 65,000 folks, coming to a message board probably isn't going to help you.

You said "couple."

I'd guess the best person to determine if they detained the right person would be the 2nd person of the couple you mentioned.

Reactions: usc_nc
Sure you’re not confusing this with a UGA game in Athens?

If it did happen, hope they arrest the punk.

And to another poster, there were way more than 65k at the game.
He/she/they knew there were more than 65k but in his/her defense. That was prob the size of the crowd when he/she/they last attended. It fell off pretty good with Muschamp at the end. His/her/they jab was an attempt to underhand the program - again. Guess it worked. He/she/they got the response she/he/they wanted.

Sure you’re not confusing this with a UGA game in Athens?

If it did happen, hope they arrest the punk.

Yeah, i hope they got the right kid.

I didnt think this subject would be accepted well on this board because every fan base thinks they cant do wrong, but if one person witnessed it...it was worth it.

I'm a UK fan, and the people sitting around me were all USC fans and couldn't be any nicer, all very respectful with funny comments. While leaving, one kid got aggressive towards me and wanted to argue or fight, but i always pretend not to hear and keep moving.

Congrats on the win, that opening atmosphere is wild and fun to witness.

While leaving, one kid got aggressive towards me and wanted to argue or fight, but i always pretend not to hear and keep moving.
Odd that Gamecocks won but instead of being happy and celebrating like 99.99% of all the other fans. he was angry and looking for someone to fight. Oh well just glad you were lucky enough to make it back home unharmed.

1) Some were Kentucky fans. I assume the UK poster wasn't coming to a Gamecock board to accuse a UK fan of punching a UK fan at the game.

2) I watched a bit of the game. The stands I saw didn't appear to be full at the end of the game. The UK poster above said this occurred after the game. I assume that a number had left by the very end of the game given the way the stands looked near the end of the game.

So my 65k estimate of the crowd at that point was probably generous.

Posting on an online forum is a long shot, but worth a try. Social media is a good way to identify perps, especially if anyone has a picture or video of the assault. I guess there is no cell phone video going around. And the incident wasn’t captured by one of the high tech security cameras around the stadium?

He/she/they knew there were more than 65k but in his/her defense. That was prob the size of the crowd when he/she/they last attended. It fell off pretty good with Muschamp at the end. His/her/they jab was an attempt to underhand the program - again. Guess it worked. He/she/they got the response she/he/they wanted.
Yes they did🤫🫣
1) Some were Kentucky fans. I assume the UK poster wasn't coming to a Gamecock board to accuse a UK fan of punching a UK fan at the game.

2) I watched a bit of the game. The stands I saw didn't appear to be full at the end of the game. The UK poster above said this occurred after the game. I assume that a number had left by the very end of the game given the way the stands looked near the end of the game.

So my 65k estimate of the crowd at that point was probably generous.
sure if we’re talking end of game numbers….but for a 4 win team even KY fans were impressed with the attendance and enthusiasm at the beginning

Was not at the game, but if a student (18 to 21 yrs old) punched an older gentleman (late 50s), then this creep needs to be put in jail and kicked out of school. And I would expect his "friends" to turn him in or be accomplices that should also be tossed in jail and dismissed from school.

Was not at the game, but if a student (18 to 21 yrs old) punched an older gentleman (late 50s), then this creep needs to be put in jail and kicked out of school. And I would expect his "friends" to turn him in or be accomplices that should also be tossed in jail and dismissed from school.
They won't turn him in, but I agree, he needs to be utterly ruined for such a cowardly action.

Reactions: Cybercock
sure if we’re talking end of game numbers….but for a 4 win team even KY fans were impressed with the attendance and enthusiasm at the beginning

The poster said after the game.

I responded to his post and guessed 65k because it was "AFTER" the game,. Some had left by that point as was clear on television.

This isn't that difficult. Try to follow along.

Little more cowardly than sucker punchers. These people deserve to serve time and to get sucker punched themselves to conclude their sentence. This would serve as a manhood level up so the victim doesn't have to carry that event around for the rest of their days.

Reactions: punydevil
The poster said after the game.

I responded to his post and guessed 65k because it was "AFTER" the game,. Some had left by that point as was clear on television.

This isn't that difficult. Try to follow along.
You’re a clown….see if this look’s familiar: “Violence doesn't surprise me but in a crowd of 65,000 folks, coming to a message board probably isn't going to help you.”

So you try to follow along if you can. People can’t read your mind. Words mean something.

You’re a clown….see if this look’s familiar: “Violence doesn't surprise me but in a crowd of 65,000 folks, coming to a message board probably isn't going to help you.”
So you try to follow along if you can. People can’t read your mind. Words mean something.

Just curious if anyone saw it. AFTER the game Saturday night,

The only clown is you- and your clownish inability to read.

Mind-reading isn't required if you'd simply read.

78,000 USC fans weren't walking out of the stadium AFTER THE GAME. Even a clown like you knows that.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT