ADVERTISEMENT

LSU fans welcome Clemson to the Superdome

Good lord. Drunk dumbasses
Clemson fans should have brought corn dogs.
Corn-Dogs-in-air-fryer-1024x576.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TheReelEss
That will severely offend the imposters and the usual suspects here on our forum. How dare they say anything about clempneck or datboy the POS.

Reactions: Ragin Rooster
Never been to LSU but I’ve always been treated fantastic at Clemson. They’ve got their obnoxious rednecks just like we do, but I’ve never had a single issue there.
Bc ive never heard tater fans yell f you at the other team. They usually resort to just shooting the bird.

Reactions: 67gamecock
I went to the clemson game up yonder the year before our good run. It rained and was an overall miserable day. We lost like 31-14. I sat on the home side. I didn't get a single snide remark.

Never been to LSU but I’ve always been treated fantastic at Clemson. They’ve got their obnoxious rednecks just like we do, but I’ve never had a single issue there.
I've been to LSU many times and they are as friendly and hospitable as anywhere in the country UNTIL GAME TIME.. Then they are just like everyone else's fans, they love their team.

Reactions: stnbooth
Been to Clemson 3 times, been to LSU once. There is no comparison. Drunk cajuns are a different universe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT