ADVERTISEMENT

Magic Johnson comment:

hahnenkampf

Aug 7, 2005
“I’m watching the women’s basketball game between South Carolina and Notre Dame right now and I just saw the best move in all of basketball including the pros like LeBron, Steph, KD, Victor, and Jokic. Everyone must see the coast-to-coast, behind-the-back move by freshman guard MiLaysia Fulwiley from South Carolina. WOW!!”

“I’m watching the women’s basketball game between South Carolina and Notre Dame right now and I just saw the best move in all of basketball including the pros like LeBron, Steph, KD, Victor, and Jokic. Everyone must see the coast-to-coast, behind-the-back move by freshman guard MiLaysia Fulwiley from South Carolina. WOW!!”
RollLaugh

Reactions: Thirdcatgy
When I worked for USC I attended all the sporting events. The Women’s B-ball teams always played with way more passion than the men’s teams. Must be Magics first time watching the ladies. .

She can also dunk which for anybody, male or female at 5'7" is very freaking impressive.
I was amazed by her rebounding ability in a crowd. I also noticed how she gets up on the backboard during her fast break layups. Doesn’t surprise me that she can dunk.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT