ADVERTISEMENT

Martin complains about fans....again

https://southcarolina.rivals.com/news/frank-martin-responds-to-fan-frustration

For being such a “tough guy” he lets things get to him easy. New flash Martin, the fans have seen you give up on the team this season and are following your lead, but please continue to cuss out the players instead of coaching and moan about fans.

“You can quote me on this, let’s be glad (negative people are) not playing or coaching at South Carolina or the rest of the season would be a major problem.”

Okay, FFF, I'll be positive. I'm positive as long as you are coaching here, the rest of the season will be a major problem. Look on the bright side, though. Just a few more weeks left, then you can take your annual March vacation.

"Tell me one positive thing that comes out of social media." -- CFM

I counter with, tell me one positive thing that comes out of CFM during a game.

I like the guy overall. But it seems he always has the cart before the horse. If you build it, they will come. If you make an inferior product, don't expect the consumer to pay for it or even to not say negative things on social media about it.

Reactions: NetworkX

For being such a “tough guy” he lets things get to him easy. New flash Martin, the fans have seen you give up on the team this season and are following your lead, but please continue to cuss out the players instead of coaching and moan about fans.

I have not purchased season tickets nor been to a game after Frank Martin's first year. I got tired of his act very quickly! (It's not a good situation when you fear your coach may attack/choke one of the players during a game)

Frank is the classic businessman who knows absolutely nothing about his customers. He could generally care less about us. What is really difficult to grasp is how he can focus on negativity hurting the program. The majority of it comes from him on the court and his comments.

Coach, I got tickets this year, and I wish I had bought women's tickets. As long as you, Tanner and Muschamp run down the men's programs, your "customers"...the fans, are bolting in masses. This is insulting to those of us who are not out here yapping and condemning without a reason. We have a very good reason to complaining.

What I recommend for you, Tanner and Champ to do is win. If you cannot win, at least shut up, or get out. Argggggh!

Disgusted. Wasted my money again to be told I'm the problem. Arrogant cluelessness pervades the men's basketball, football and Athletic Director's departments. They could care less about us. It's all about what we can do for them.

Martin is bad news. He is a terrible representative of our University. I'm afraid he is going to do something that will really be a "black eye" on our school. He needs to go NOW!!!

frank-martin-mad-man-o.gif

Reactions: Ragin Rooster
"Tell me one positive thing that comes out of social media." -- CFM

I counter with, tell me one positive thing that comes out of CFM during a game.

What strikes me as odd about this is that Coach Martin is on Twitter. He's on social media. That's hard to harmonize with "Tell me one positive thing that comes out of social media," no?

Reactions: 92Pony
Frank is the classic businessman who knows absolutely nothing about his customers. He could generally care less about us. What is really difficult to grasp is how he can focus on negativity hurting the program. The majority of it comes from him on the court and his comments.

Coach, I got tickets this year, and I wish I had bought women's tickets. As long as you, Tanner and Muschamp run down the men's programs, your "customers"...the fans, are bolting in masses. This is insulting to those of us who are not out here yapping and condemning without a reason. We have a very good reason to complaining.

What I recommend for you, Tanner and Champ to do is win. If you cannot win, at least shut up, or get out. Argggggh!

Correct; Frank doesn't care about our fans. We had a very nice crowd for the Stetson game, especially considering it was a weekday afternoon and a poor opponent. I took the day off from work to go. We then promptly lost to one of the worst teams in the country and all the goodwill from beating Clemson and Virginia was gone.

We, the fans will start to get positive when Coach Frank begins to recruit
SEC caliber athletes instead of reeling in a #75 ranked class.

Reactions: rhinocock72
Martin is bad news. He is a terrible representative of our University. I'm afraid he is going to do something that will really be a "black eye" on our school. He needs to go NOW!!!

frank-martin-mad-man-o.gif
I like a guy with passion. However, if he cusses out players that is over the line. I have not personally seen that myself.

Here's a life lesson for you Coach.Blaming fans for losing never,ever, helps you win ball games.That is what you are paid to do,so just do it.Stop your whining,stop your passive aggressive BS and just freaking coach.You want to teach life lessons then quit and become a guidance counselor.But before you do take an anger management course.

Frank
a haiku

Frank's teams can not win
Frank blames losses on the fans
Fans don't watch bad teams

Frank Martin has about 12 million reason not to give a crap about the fans or the team, but that is just me. Muschamp has about 18 million reasons.

USCALUMNI

Reactions: Ragin Rooster
Give us something to get excited about coach. Does the word consistency mean anything to you? If the fans don't show and we have a good record that is one thing, but not to show up to watch the frustration that you are producing is something else!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT