ADVERTISEMENT

Maya Nnaji top 10 WBB recruit commits to Arizona

Yeah, I was hoping for Maya, but un-surprised she picked Arizona where her brother played.

We are also still in the hunt for top 5 Janiah Barker out of Florida (Though crickets from her camp.) Dawn has also shown some interest in 6-5 post Kayla Oldacre (ESPN/HG # 17) though she, like Barker, hasn't revealed an offer from anybody

Home-gals Watkins and Cooper would be just fine in this class but I'm greedy for Barker.

I was pretty sure she was gone once we got Cardoso, Arizona is really picking up some steam lately. As long as we still get Watkins and Cooper then I'm happy. Anything else would be a bonus but at the same time I wouldn't mind keeping this class small so that some spots could be open for transfers (Like Cardoso) or making minutes easy to manage.

Anyone else hearing the season opener may be in Raleigh vs NC State?
We always play a home exhibition game first. Only twice in the last decade have we opened with a top notch opponent, Ohio State, both times. We opened with USC-W once but everyone else has been a cupcake. History says no but what do I know🤷‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT