ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe Zion

I wouldn't doubt if it ain't thinking that way I noticed it was announced as "not returning" quickly. He walked off under his own power.

I wouldn't doubt if it ain't thinking that way I noticed it was announced as "not returning" quickly. He walked off under his own power.
I am sorry to see Zion injured, but what brand of shoe????

If he’s smart he would be done. Getting coach K and Duke another championship should be of low priority given his draft stock.

Reactions: Jpcooper
Pippen recommended he should hang up college basketball two months ago.

Maybe this is one of the reason why he didn't come to Carolina... One and done...

Don't think Frank wanted an one and done player, we already had a couple in a two and done and step the program...

I like this scrappy team and looks good for next year added a couple of players and getting a couple back from injuries...

Reactions: cockofdawn
Well I'm pretty sure he's already quit going to classes so...
my guess is he never started..
Needed that time to practice

giphy.gif

Kid should make sure he is healthy before coming back. But he should definitely play if he wants to play. Still a Duke - UNC rematch he’ll want to be a part of and the NCAA tournament is great.

Maybe this is one of the reason why he didn't come to Carolina... One and done...

Don't think Frank wanted an one and done player, we already had a couple in a two and done and step the program...

I like this scrappy team and looks good for next year added a couple of players and getting a couple back from injuries...

Frank didn't want Zion because he was going to be a OAD? Seen quite a few questionable ones, but this one has to be in the stupid post Hall of Fame. OK, Frank didn't want maybe the number 1 pick in the NBA draft because it would mess up his style of developing players? Please

He just needs to switch brands...

As the Sports Pickle pointed out last night, it is a fact that no player has ever blown out of a pair of Crocs on the basketball court. Time to make the change.

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
It will be interesting to see what brand of shoe he's wearing when he returns, if he files a lawsuit against Nike, and what kind of shoe deal he gets when he turns pro.

Reactions: gamecockblack
If he’s smart he would be done. Getting coach K and Duke another championship should be of low priority given his draft stock.

He has an insurance policy worth $8M if he isn’t drafted in the top 16. Life is too short. Play college ball, win a natty, make $$.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT