ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe Zion

What we are talking about here is not allowing adults to pursue a career in favor of giving colleges the ability to profit off kids who have zero interest in pursuing a degree which is the entire point of college athletics. At least it should be. I am seriously curious as to how much $ Duke is making off of Zion. The apparel sales are probably thru the roof and what does he get in teturn? Risk of career ending injury and two semesters of useless college courses? It’s a joke!!! It’s unamerican! Lol!

Aren't pretty much all shoes made over there?
I know Schnees boots are made in Bozeman, MT. They are among the best hunting boots you can buy. 100% waterproof, warm to about -40, handcrafted out of top quality materials, and will probably last the rest of your life. But they aren't cheap. They are about as much as a new pair of Chinese-made Jordans.

The team should not force players to wear substandard Chinese shoes. Dangerous!!!
They probably want to wear them. The advertising industry has force-fed them to kids for decades now. Parents will max out credit cards to buy them. Duke gives them away.

For my money, Roo's, as in Kangaroo's (shoes), are where it's at. Not to mention, they've got a sweet pouch on the side of the shoes for snack money. #FEARTHEROO
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT