ADVERTISEMENT

Mayo Bowl Thread

Disappointed we didn't even try to get those points back at the end of the half.

Hate to say it, but that looked like the ghost of Muschamp right there.

Disappointed we didn't even try to get those points back at the end of the half.

Hate to say it, but that looked like the ghost of Muschamp right there.
What? 44 seconds left? You don’t take a chance there at a turnover and give them the ball with 2 timeouts. We made the right decision. We get the ball to start the half.

What? 44 seconds left? You don’t take a chance there at a turnover and give them the ball with 2 timeouts. We made the right decision. We get the ball to start the half.
I'm not talking about a couple of Hail Marys. Just a couple of short passes in space to try your get back to FG range.

It would've been great to keep the pressure on UNC by nullifying their FG AND them knowing we get the ball back to start the 2nd half.

This game is going to go a long way in getting us ranked in the top 20 of the preseason polls
We won't be top 25 preseason. I'd prefer to win this game first. I think we are top 35 to start the season. Rattler's first start will tell us where we are.

Great 1st half of football for the Gamecocks. This 1st possession is huge. Points would be nice. Might want to watch out on kickoff to make sure Brown doesn’t try to steal a possession.

Hope the offense can keep this up. Defense has to keep pressure on Howell or he’ll find his WRs.

I'm not talking about a couple of Hail Marys. Just a couple of short passes in space to try your get back to FG range.

It would've been great to keep the pressure on UNC by nullifying their FG AND them knowing we get the ball back to start the 2nd half.
I think if you get a return to the 40, I'd agree. We have a 12 point lead and get the ball first in the third. We need to avoid mistakes.

We threw the ball 6 times that half…for a reason. No need putting the ball in the air at the end. We get the ball first out of the half. Run the ball and it if breaks then take a shot. But right call to go into the half. Don’t risk giving UNC anything.

We won't be top 25 preseason. I'd prefer to win this game first. I think we are top 35 to start the season. Rattler's first start will tell us where we are.

Won't even be top 35 preseason. We'll have some press due to Rattler, but we still have some issues all over the roster that need improving. If we can beat Arkansas at their place, then we'll get a big jump up in the votes......

Noticed in commercials that SEC hasn’t included the other 2 teams yet to their logo.

The divorce is interlocutory. It isn't final yet.
Locutus approves of this statement.

46f5a17b32a21397229c68c826de7f4d.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT