ADVERTISEMENT

MBB Vandy Game Thread

Frank needs to wash that sweatshirt in some real hot water and pray it shrinks some
Did we lose our luggage?

Last edited:
Wow what an anticlimactic finish. Really poor decision making, but hey at least we got an SEC win.

Glad to see we held on. I turned it on in the second half and watched us give up four turnovers in a matter of minutes (two giveaways and two offensive fouls) and figured I jinxed us and had to do something else for a little while 😂
Thanks for your your sacrifice lol.

• Haha
Reactions: heavycock
Glad to see we held on. I turned it on in the second half and watched us give up four turnovers in a matter of minutes (two giveaways and two offensive fouls) and figured I jinxed us and had to do something else for a little while 😂
I'm superstitious too, I don't let my friend watch any football games. Literally as soon as he turns it on, well throw a pick or give up a TD. He's grounded

I hate trying to figure out how I jinx us so I can stop, seems to be different every time.

22 turnovers and 3-17 from 3's and VU shot 36 FT's and somehow win. Very fortunate, indeed.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT