ADVERTISEMENT

MBB vs Ole Miss

Is it just me, or does Devin Carter get absolutely mauled every time he takes it to the hoop? He's always on the ground but never gets a freakin call.

Anyway, that's my bitchin' for the night 😄 Awesome win, way to gut it out fellas!

Is it just me, or does Devin Carter get absolutely mauled every time he takes it to the hoop? He's always on the ground but never gets a freakin call.

Anyway, that's my bitchin' for the night 😄 Awesome win, way to gut it out fellas!
Devin is the future. Said it in a previous thread. The guy can flat out ball. Hopefully we do whatever is necessary to keep him around.

Wow, just seeing the replay…what a shot.
Need to get lucky sometimes.
Had to have this win
Crazy thing is that was pretty much the same play we ran at the end of regulation and Carter almost hit it. You would have thought Ole Miss would have been prepared for it.

Reactions: Cock-a-Doo
Georgia a week or a few ago came very close of taken down nummer one Auburn. The point is South Carolina struggled tonight, but accomplished the objective. I know the rekords are a barometer of how good a team is but Mississippi did defeat Louisiana State last week (projected to make NCAA tournament) at Baton Rouge and during the first half of that game Mississippi did have a 20 point lead over the Tigers.

Crazy thing is that was pretty much the same play we ran at the end of regulation and Carter almost hit it. You would have thought Ole Miss would have been prepared for it.
Was really happy that Reese hit that because he had really struggled with his shot all game.

There were some REALLY bad calls and no-calls there tonight; that aspect is getting frustrating.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT