ADVERTISEMENT

MBB/WBB best newcomer for each

lawcalcock

Apr 8, 2016
I tried to do polls but i can't get that feature to work on this forum...

WBB: Allisha Gray 2)Kaela Davis 3)KiKi Harrigan 4) Tyasha Harris

Allisha Gray gets my vote..She has been steady as a rock all season...We are not a Number 1 seed anywhere without Allisha Gray stepping up all year when a hero or a big play was needed...Kaela has been magnificent the past 4 weeks...But Graytness has done it all season

MBB: Maik Kotsar 2)Hassani Gravett 3)Rakym Felder 4) Seita Kieta

Maik Kotsar gets my vote..He has done big man work all season...Even when he fails to score he defends the paint and rebounds big time...With the refs targeting Silva each conference game, i shutter to think what our record would be without Kotsar...

Reactions: DarkCock
Can't argue with either of those.

KD just hasn't been quite as consistent throughout the entire season. Now, in post-season - that's a different story.

On the men's side, the only other possibility would be Rah. I expect him to be really good for us next year. His passing is FUN to watch!

Can't argue with either of those.

KD just hasn't been quite as consistent throughout the entire season. Now, in post-season - that's a different story.

On the men's side, the only other possibility would be Rah. I expect him to be really good for us next year. His passing is FUN to watch!

KD3 has been fabulous in the post season...She has become as unstoppable as A'ja...Imagine the nightmare for opposing HBCs right now...They go okay we'll sag in on Wilson, rough her up with cheap shots and flop every chance we get...'But coach what about Kaela Davis?' Uh Duh, lets hope she has a bad night, we can't surround them both

A lot of important newcomers on the women's team. I would pick Davis. Is that recency bias? Maybe. But mostly just accepting the reality that college basketball is all about the post-season, and during the post-season Davis has been a star.

On the men's side, Kotsar without a doubt. In today's game, if you're going to play the 4 spot, you must be able to switch and play perimeter defense as well as post defense. Against Florida, Duke and especially against Marquette he's was outstanding defending the 3 point line.

Reactions: 92Pony
A lot of important newcomers on the women's team. I would pick Davis. Is that recency bias? Maybe. But mostly just accepting the reality that college basketball is all about the post-season, and during the post-season Davis has been a star.

On the men's side, Kotsar without a doubt. In today's game, if you're going to play the 4 spot, you must be able to switch and play perimeter defense as well as post defense. Against Florida, Duke and especially against Marquette he's was outstanding defending the 3 point line.

I was very impressed (and somewhat surprised) to see him out there defending, and doing it well. I was like, "Whoa - what's a big man doing way out there?!" lol

Can't argue your logic...My perspective is we are not SEC Champions or a number 1 seed without Allisha Gray being so steady all season

MBB: Maik Kotsar 2)Hassani Gravett 3)Rakym Felder 4) Seita Kieta

confused-reaction-gif-lol.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT