ADVERTISEMENT

Midweek games

Cocky4SC

Dec 2, 2014
Spartanburg SC
Do they still not matter after we are coming close to losing more than we win...
I thought Sec games pissed me off more... When you get out hustled by teams with less talent, that is simply inexcusable.
Chad needs to be held accountable for this team. Wow! Have we fallen from the top of the baseball mountain in such a short time...

But but but midweek games don't matter.

Guess what, pumpers, every game matters and when your team is pitiful in conference, those midweek games truly matter.

Holbrook before his press conference
flush.r191677.gif

This season is the most embarassing season you could imagine. (Don't say well Clemson is worse than us. They beat us) How can we look this bad against teams that shouldn't even be able to keep up with an SEC pitching staff. Throw out the starting pitchers. These midweek game teams bullpens trounce out relievers.

I honestly don't see us making it to a regional this year. I was optimistic until the MSU series that we could be a two seed, then we crap the bed against Florida, add in these midweek games and we are on the outside looking in. I feel we will not win an SEC series the rest of this year. MAYBE. MAYBE. win four/five games the remainder of the SEC schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT