ADVERTISEMENT

MLB trade proposals by Tyler Brooke

Pfunk Cock

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2004
Charleston
Just read and article about teams interested in Marcus Stroman are Red Sox, Yankees, Padres and Twins.
He suggests teams would be required to part with a veteran and promising prospects. The players he suggested from the Braves has me shaking my head vigorously NoNoNo. Maybe just two No’s because the first player is Ender Inciarte. His days in Atlanta are numbered so he wasn’t a surprise but the prospects proposed are RHP Ian Anderson and Catcher Williams Contreras. I don’t know who this writer is but he obviously doesn’t know the value of the prospects he listed. The Braves are stocked with prospects but giving up their too pitching and catching prospects would be absurd. Stroman is a very good pitcher but he carries an above 4 era and is 38 years of age.

What are your thoughts on his suggestions? @samuraicock @shmitty @SirSpur12216 @longspurs52 @merit1 @wolverine 2 @byrdman# @winloseortie @citadel87 @gamecock38 @goboykin @COOTERUSC77 @Dorthy Mantooth @DuluthGamecock @rph1988 and many other baseball fans out there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News