ADVERTISEMENT

Mom arrested on playground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rollerdude123

Apr 8, 2011
Glad to see it.
Officers repeatedly ask her to leave, that the city closed down the playground. A city employee repeatedly asks her to leave. She refuses.

a “freedom” group organized it. After the arrest, a big group is shouting at the poor offers just trying to do their job.

Nut jobs.

https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/c...ound/277-b5402046-8369-4cf3-b03d-35ff7a429263
Agree, she wanted to get arrested. And play the victim. Look for foxnews to offer her a primetime show.

Glad to see it.
Officers repeatedly ask her to leave, that the city closed down the playground. A city employee repeatedly asks her to leave. She refuses.

a “freedom” group organized it. After the arrest, a big group is shouting at the poor offers just trying to do their job.

Nut jobs.

https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/c...ound/277-b5402046-8369-4cf3-b03d-35ff7a429263

Yea, you press it then ya gotta 'dress it!!

Agree, she wanted to get arrested. And play the victim. Look for foxnews to offer her a primetime show.

Chill w/ the fox slammin'. You makin' yourself come across just as they do to you!

Just sayin'.

Not all of us are liberal idiots nor conservative imbeciles. Some/most of us are just, well, logical. =;-p

Civil liberties are under attack.
I’m all for civil liberties, but she/they were just being pricks. All the crap our law enforcement has to deal with and they have to spend an hour asking this soccer mom b**** and her friends to leave a playground. What a great example to set for your kids. Don’t get what you want? Throw a temper tantrum.

Reactions: ansoncock
You are the one that mentioned college degrees like that excuses someone from stupid comments or behaviors, not me.

Yes, I did but there is a huge difference between Ted and Laura. I mean why not just mention Billy Graham has a degree from whatever college he attended.

Whining about Fox News is an epidemic (worse than a pandemic) these days. All they are is the anti-CNN-MSNBC-CBS-ABC-NBC. Put all those on a see saw and put Fox on the other side and see which side gets weighed down. Google "Liberal Bias In Reporting". It's evident from this board a lot of liberals watch Fox News. I don't. In fact, I watch very little news, especially cable news. It makes you a very bitter and petty person if you let it.

Ted Kaczynski has degrees from the Univ of a Michigan (PhD) and Harvard (BA)

Rollerdude, you really outdid yourself this time. As the following poster responded Ted Kaczynski was a paranoid recluse, and Laura Ingraham has her own tv show!

Just because one can write it in English, does not mean it is relevant or makes any sense. Think before you post!

Yes, I did but there is a huge difference between Ted and Laura. I mean why not just mention Billy Graham has a degree from whatever college he attended.

Why would I?

you mentioned she had a college degree like like someone with a college degree can’t say and do stupid stuff.

Why would I mention Billy graham in such a comparison?

Go back to sleep.

Rollerdude, you really outdid yourself this time. As the following poster responded Ted Kaczynski was a paranoid recluse, and Laura Ingraham has her own tv show!

Just because one can write it in English, does not mean it is relevant or makes any sense. Think before you post!

I was not comparing recluses. lets try to focus.

I was Responding to a Really stupid Post that suggested a person with college degrees couldn’t be a nut job,

the Unabomber has impressive college degrees. He was a nut job.

Reactions: Conway Gamecock
Why would I?

you mentioned she had a college degree like like someone with a college degree can’t say and do stupid stuff.

Why would I mention Billy graham in such a comparison?

Go back to sleep.

I've very wide awake, but I'm not off the deep end like you. To compare Laura Ingraham to Ted Kaczynski is not only a stretch it's down right ludicrous. You may be the type that needs to take some medication to help you clam down.

Reactions: A_F_Deerhunter

Bingo, you hit the nail on the head. Rollerdude is so far to the left I don't think he can help himself or really think about the issues and reason what makes sense relative to politics and what doesn't.

Reactions: TheReelEss
I was not comparing recluses. lets try to focus.

I was Responding to a Really stupid Post that suggested a person with college degrees couldn’t be a nut job,

the Unabomber has impressive college degrees. He was a nut job.

You are asking me to focus?

Y'all are glad to see a mom arrested while Antifa, and any/every other liberal organization, literally runs rampant through the streets committing crimes and police officers are told not to intervene. Makes perfect sense.

Y'all are glad to see a mom arrested while Antifa, and any/every other liberal organization, literally runs rampant through the streets committing crimes and police officers are told not to intervene. Makes perfect sense.
Where is this happening? Show me a real news report where every liberal organization literally runs rampant through the streets committing crimes and officers are told not to intervene. BS.

In many states the measures are indeed draconian and in some instances unconstitutional.But the LEOs are just doing their job.They don't make the rules,they enforce them.If you don't like the rules then address it the right way.Protest the people who set the regulations.This woman could have simply made a statement protesting the rules and then left quietly.Instead she staged a dramatic confrontation to make the officers look bad.And she did it in front of her children.The next day dozens of protesters demonstrated outside the arresting officer's home.If he has kids I am sure they were frightened.They were no better than the Antifa thugs who show up to intimidate politicos at their residences.

Welcome to communist USA! Ironic that the folks who bought the Trump Russian collusion garbage are embracing communist nonsense from our local governments. I hope AG Barr prosecutes the assholes for violating civil liberties. Absolutely nothing wrong with that mom taking her kids to the park. But I digress Barr hasn't indicted the more obvious crooks yet.

I hate Antifa and they should be arrested. But I’m also glad to see this mom arrested to.

Reactions: jeff2001
Where is this happening? Show me a real news report where every liberal organization literally runs rampant through the streets committing crimes and officers are told not to intervene. BS.
Show me a time when Antifa is involved that there weren't laws being broken. It would be easier

Step 1. Google Antifa, watch videos
Step 2. Google pro abortion activists, watch videos
Step 3. Google Sanctuary States, watch videos
Step 4. Google Gay Pride marches, watch videos
Step 5. Google flag burning rallies, watch videos

Kaczynski was a genius.

However, as with many geniuses, the overactive mind can eventually take the wheel, and mayhem ensues.

His manifesto also fascinating, and in many ways, spot on:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm

The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race." He writes that technology has had a destabilizing effect on society, has made life unfulfilling, and has caused widespread psychological suffering.

Civil liberties are under attack. That is definitely true. This woman is not some kind of activist, they weren't protesting at the playground. They were being dumbshits hoping to provoke a response.

Reactions: bosoxcock
Welcome to communist USA! Ironic that the folks who bought the Trump Russian collusion garbage are embracing communist nonsense from our local governments. I hope AG Barr prosecutes the assholes for violating civil liberties. Absolutely nothing wrong with that mom taking her kids to the park. But I digress Barr hasn't indicted the more obvious crooks yet.
Lawcock, u ok? U have a lot of anger needing to be released? You are somewhat right in that soccer mom had every right to take kids to the park. However, she had ZERO right to let them play there as the PARK WAS CLOSED. What part of this can you not absorb? She broke the law and she was detained as they would do to any of us. No citizen in this country has the right to put their fellow AMERICANS in danger with reckless behavior. Sorry, but that is the law in place today. The USA is not communist and clearly you know this but for some agenda you want understood you continue to push it.
Drink a few beers

Kaczynski was a genius.

However, as with many geniuses, the overactive mind can eventually take the wheel, and mayhem ensues.

His manifesto also fascinating, and in many ways, spot on:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm

The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race." He writes that technology has had a destabilizing effect on society, has made life unfulfilling, and has caused widespread psychological suffering.

Should have also noted that his psychological break was thought to be tied to Timothy Leary's (Harvard-based) CIA sponsored trial on LSD.

Woman deserved to be arrested. So do all others who blatantly ignore law enforcement orders. He gave plenty of choices. She has a right to protest. He told her exactly how to do that. She insisted on doing it her way. I hope she gets hit with the max penalty. She completely de-humanized that cop who obviously hated to tell her to leave. What a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT