ADVERTISEMENT

More liars in the Clemson media need to be called out! Writer for the Greensville News flat out lies about UNC players being out for todays game!

May 10, 2016
Gilbert, SC
Thanks again for the link tater!
In what should come as no shock this article is really highlighting the fact that Clemson hasn’t had any opt outs but NC will be without their top receiver, top RB and top tackler. The fact Howell is still playing though is commendable.

Is all of that a lie? I didn’t follow UNcarolina that closely. Are you saying that no one was out?

Thanks again for the link tater!
He is an idiot. Dyami Brown plays for the Redskins now. He was a 3rd round pick in April. Dude needs to verify what he writes.

Last edited:
I'm confused... what was the lie?

The only thing I read in the article about UNC was: "North Carolina is without leading receiver Dyami Brown, leading rusher Michael Carter and leading tackler Chazz Surratt."

Did those guys play?
hard to play if you’re haven’t been on the team all year 😳🤣😂

I'm confused... what was the lie?

The only thing I read in the article about UNC was: "North Carolina is without leading receiver Dyami Brown, leading rusher Michael Carter and leading tackler Chazz Surratt."

Did those guys play?
I don’t know the names, but the broadcast made a big deal about one of their backs today being the third leading rusher in the ACC.

I'm amazed at the idea that the Greenville News actually has a reporter....much less one that does sports reporting.
I live in Anderson and subscribe to Anderson newspaper digital edition to try and keep up with local events, obits, etc. The Anderson paper and The Greenville News are the same--both owned by USA Today. There is no office located in Anderson. No sports dept. or reporter. Paper is printed in Tennessee (I think). Just an awful reading experience. Because I am old, obits are important to me so I can see who among my life long friends are left. Only reason I subscribe digitally.

LOL at this guy, those are players from last year that missed the game against TAM. Only player UNC was supposed to have out was Fox but I think I even heard his name once during the game. Not sure how a sports reporter can be that off on an article.

December 2020

Can throw in J WIlliams RB who is starting for the Broncos this year.

In his defense, they WERE without them. They were also without star LB Lawrence Taylor and DE Julius Peppers. Could’ve been a different game had they played. Especially if it was in their prime. Not sure LT is allowed to be around 18 year olds though.
Don't forget Dre Bly, one of the best CBs of all time.

Reactions: Bleadgandb3334
In fairness, that’s called, “not being good at your job.” That’s something that gets someone fired! Any accountability?
No. I opted out.

In fairness, the reporter was stupid and didn't realize his google search returned info from last year's bowl game instead of this year's. Not quite a lie, although it shows the overall laziness and lack of thoroughness of today's reporters.

Did you read the article?
Don’t matter. No team can control who the opponent puts on the field. You play who trots out there. Can’t help if players on the other team are suspended or hurt or opt out or Covid-out or are taking a vacation. Our boys played against who they put out there and hammered them.

And Josh Vann apparently. I remember one fair catch. Don't remember him doing anything else.
yes i found it odd that he wasnt targeted, yet he still came back for next year. thats awesome that we had plenty of playmakers without him but what happened to him that day?

Reactions: Gamecock Jacque
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT