ADVERTISEMENT

Morell on Clodhopper Plyler's show

cemani

Sep 15, 2015
I try to catch Plyler's weekly spot with Morell every Tuesday while working out -- what a downer this morning. Said we we're now playing to avoid a losing season, that we'd be lucky to reach 6 wins, and that we'd lose to Clemson. Think I'll avoid it from now on...

I am not saying it's the total truth because I firmly believe we have a lot of talent on this team. We signed kids other programs wanted. It's alarming that walk on are getting scholarships but I blame that on a willingness to get the players ready or the players lack of motivation. Walk ons are self motivated or they wouldn't be there. I don't think they have to be told to work hard because they have to if they expect to make the team. The scholarship kids are just jockeying for position. If we can learn what the problems are and fix them we could still have a good year. I am afraid we are much like the team that revolted against Sparky and went on to win 5 of the last 6 games.....not a good place to be.....they proved it was a player mind set as much as anything.

I am not saying it's the total truth because I firmly believe we have a lot of talent on this team. We signed kids other programs wanted. It's alarming that walk on are getting scholarships but I blame that on a willingness to get the players ready or the players lack of motivation. Walk ons are self motivated or they wouldn't be there. I don't think they have to be told to work hard because they have to if they expect to make the team. The scholarship kids are just jockeying for position. If we can learn what the problems are and fix them we could still have a good year. I am afraid we are much like the team that revolted against Sparky and went on to win 5 of the last 6 games.....not a good place to be.....they proved it was a player mind set as much as anything.

I brought this up this weekend to a friend of mine while we were at the scrimmage Sunday.

Change "willingness" to "lack of ability" and I agree.

The only reason motel is on wccp is to get taters to his sight. Of course he's going to talk down the Gamecocks. I'm guessing they either trade out a membership for his site or he pays wccp a fee to reach the taters for potential memberships. I don't follow morrrel but he doesn't do USC fans or recruiting any good talking about his opinions on a tater flagship station. Why would his opinion be any better than anyone on here?

The only reason motel is on wccp is to get taters to his sight. Of course he's going to talk down the Gamecocks. I'm guessing they either trade out a membership for his site or he pays wccp a fee to reach the taters for potential memberships. I don't follow morrrel but he doesn't do USC fans or recruiting any good talking about his opinions on a tater flagship station. Why would his opinion be any better than anyone on here?
idiot-with-a-gun-o.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT