ADVERTISEMENT

Murdaugh flat tire

Saw this morning, Dick says wife and son case and this one isn't related. He seemed to be struggling in this interview.

I just read the latest on this and I don’t understand why he is “expected to turn himself in today.” There’s an arrest warrant. Why isn’t someone dragging his ass to jail???

I just read the latest on this and I don’t understand why he is “expected to turn himself in today.” There’s an arrest warrant. Why isn’t someone dragging his ass to jail???
Rich people always have high powered attorneys that negotiate these things. You and I would probably have our doors kicked in by a SWAT team.

Rich people always have high powered attorneys that negotiate these things. You and I would probably have our doors kicked in by a SWAT team.
Yep....no perp walk, probably no camera's in the magistrate's court, etc... He will plea, the magistrate will set bail, it will be paid, and he will walk out until his next hearing. And it will all be over before anyone notices.

Yep....no perp walk, probably no camera's in the magistrate's court, etc...
And people wonder why they won't let you take your phone nor camera into the Richland County Courthouse. Thing that baffles me is that I CAN DO SUCH up here in Mecklenberg County. I wonder why there's such a difference.....

Just venting while driving on this Charlotte I-77 traffic. Arrgghhh!!!!!

Reactions: rogue cock
And people wonder why they won't let you take your phone nor camera into the Richland County Courthouse. Thing that baffles me is that I CAN DO SUCH up here in Mecklenberg County. I wonder why there's such a difference.....

Just venting while driving on this Charlotte I-77 traffic. Arrgghhh!!!!!
I couldn't say why the difference. But from personal experience, turn your phone OFF before walking into the court room. You definitely do not want it to ring or buzz while in there.

Reactions: Gaimcock
Yep....no perp walk, probably no camera's in the magistrate's court, etc... He will plea, the magistrate will set bail, it will be paid, and he will walk out until his next hearing. And it will all be over before anyone notices.
Unfortunately, it's things like this that make us average folk almost happy to see some rich schmuck go down.

Reactions: rogue cock
I couldn't say why the difference. But from personal experience, turn your phone OFF before walking into the court room. You definitely do not want it to ring or buzz while in there.
Oh no doubt there now! In fact, they're quite blatant about the phones being silent! But now up in Cabaruss County Courthouse they're PRICKS about making you put your phone in one of the hundreds of mini lockers they have at the entrance!!

Now if you're like yours truly here and have. Pacer/defib implant and ya can't just walk thru the scanner, the older deputies that usually have to work that position get a lil' aggravated sometimes.
If your fortunate enough to have to go thru an older black lady, they're always nice as can be just as long as your the same to them!

And then there's the scanner out in the traffic court building in Lancaster on the bypass there!

Funny but true story: back in 2016 or 17, can't recall exactly, I had a minor ticket there and was a few minutes late for court. I ran up to the entrance right where the scanner is, with phone in hand that I had jumped out of the car with without thinking about. Anyway, I run up to the door and the deputy tells me to either give the phone to someone outside that could hold it for me while I was in court, or go put it in someone elses car (FYI, I was dropped off at that hearing FWIW). Anyway, I saw an old buddy as he was leaving the courthouse parking lot in his 4 wheel drive truck, and got him to hold on to my phone until I could call him from my brothers phone later that afternoon.

I then walk back to the entrance where the scanner is and tell the same deputy that I'd previously talked to that I couldn't go thru the scanner because of my Pacer/Defib implant. He then smilingly tells me not to worry about walking thru the scanner because it wasn't actually on anyway!!! Arrrrggghh!!! I could have turned my phone off and put it in my pocket!!

Alright, I'm outta downtown Charlotte and am thru venting for a bit!!!

Later To All!!! LOLOLOL#!##

The biggest development in this whole case is the fact that Sled is now looking into money embezzled from the law firm.The law firm did not ask Sled to investigate.Sled did this on their own.Reportedly there are lawyers,judges and politicans who are at risk here.This might end up being the biggest part of the story yet.Keep hearing people referencing Ozark.Which of course is a show about money-laundering.

Reactions: Gaimcock
Oh no doubt there now! In fact, they're quite blatant about the phones being silent! But now up in Cabaruss County Courthouse they're PRICKS about making you put your phone in one of the hundreds of mini lockers they have at the entrance!!

Now if you're like yours truly here and have. Pacer/defib implant and ya can't just walk thru the scanner, the older deputies that usually have to work that position get a lil' aggravated sometimes.
If your fortunate enough to have to go thru an older black lady, they're always nice as can be just as long as your the same to them!

And then there's the scanner out in the traffic court building in Lancaster on the bypass there!

Funny but true story: back in 2016 or 17, can't recall exactly, I had a minor ticket there and was a few minutes late for court. I ran up to the entrance right where the scanner is, with phone in hand that I had jumped out of the car with without thinking about. Anyway, I run up to the door and the deputy tells me to either give the phone to someone outside that could hold it for me while I was in court, or go put it in someone elses car (FYI, I was dropped off at that hearing FWIW). Anyway, I saw an old buddy as he was leaving the courthouse parking lot in his 4 wheel drive truck, and got him to hold on to my phone until I could call him from my brothers phone later that afternoon.

I then walk back to the entrance where the scanner is and tell the same deputy that I'd previously talked to that I couldn't go thru the scanner because of my Pacer/Defib implant. He then smilingly tells me not to worry about walking thru the scanner because it wasn't actually on anyway!!! Arrrrggghh!!! I could have turned my phone off and put it in my pocket!!

Alright, I'm outta downtown Charlotte and am thru venting for a bit!!!

Later To All!!! LOLOLOL#!##
That was funny. Surprised he even told you that.

So Dick H. said Alex was being sold opiods for 20 years by his enablers...also that's where all the money went. But it only took 10 days for Alex to detox from that 20 year addiction??? C'mon man...what a crock!

Reactions: Lakecock1
Detoxing and having an addiction are 2 different things. One you fight for life, the other are just sever short term affects of the supply of dopamine being shut off to the brain.

Absolutely. Dopamine issues and insulin resistance/Type 2 Diabetes/SIBO. Excessive alcohol and any vehicle (club soda, tonic, etc.) immediately convert to glucose in the body. It's like having a sugar IV - especially if you day drink as well. This is one reason bigtime drinkers typically lose their appetite. Sleep is completely disrupted too as alcohol depletes NAD+.

Full body, early morning sunlight for several weeks is the swiss army knife for dopamine, blood sugar and circadian rhythm issues.

So who killed the wife and kid?
Alex killed one of them after one of them killed the other. I think that’s what will come out. personally i think Paul killed mommie and Alex whacked his own son for:
1. Killing mom
2. Costing him 500K on house keeper death
3. Going to cost him millions on beach killing
4. Going to cost him millions more on gay boy killing
5. Generally being a worthless prick of a son.

get rid of son, keep all his money

Reactions: Lakecock1 and TAV31
Alex killed one of them after one of them killed the other. I think that’s what will come out. personally i think Paul killed mommie and Alex whacked his own son for:
1. Killing mom

No way He can pull that off without evidence if he can’t pull off his suicide. That was a professional hit in my opinion.

1. Killing mom

He had also never been tied to the boy killing or there than here se

Hang tight, it will all leak out soon

Highly doubtful. If that was going to be linked it would already be done. You think evidence in that case is just going to magically appear. Alex going to talk, I highly doubt that. He’s likely facing probation when found guilty of insurance fraud.

The insurance fraud admission seems like a distraction from something much bigger. Like muuuuurda!!!!

The insurance fraud admission seems like a distraction from something much bigger. Like muuuuurda!!!!
Doubtful. Innocent until proven guilty. They obviously don’t even have enough to charge him much less convict him or murder. You honestly think a man who couldn’t even hire someone to kill himself is capable of pulling off a double homicide. Highly unlikely.

Ok. So who plays Alex in the movie?

Michael Rappaport

michael-rapaport-5598b37c-8af9-47fb-85d9-42d467d236e-resize-750-e1617669457189.jpeg

What say You, or in this case, Y'all??? =;-p
You know who would of been good back in the day, that i was thinking about, he has since passed away, but

Brian Dennehy (The Sheriff in Rambo) would of been a great Alex Murdaugh as well imho

One of his last movies before he passed was a independent movie called Driveways, about a neighbors old and young type plot, has great reviews, has anyone seen it, liked it?

Brian-Dennehy-Dead.jpg

He even had Murdaugh's little smirk

d-QP1usFVZ511R-1N6VAVH-NgMSnnXD8qrxV8agyKCA_caeXJQX5bIYzAHrNdFxhFBnWTeaTEagfq15swWwrUnPgjCNBpMi-o3OEFHQ4P6cH8OWEvWNq

1. Killing mom

The big rumor(!) is that the 9-1-1 call that night was Alex's 3rd call.He called a law enforcement friend and his brother and word is the crime scene was compromised or cleaned up as we would say.
Also I go back to the night of the killings when law enforcement immediately came out and said the public was not in danger.They had to know something or have a pretty good idea of the killer.
Also,Duffie Stone recently recused himself.That again points to a family member.
You wonder if in the matter of going through marital problems the wife found out about all the stolen law firm money.Perhaps she tried to blackmail or threatened to expose him.Just a thought and another possible motive.

Reactions: chief2791
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT