ADVERTISEMENT

Murdaugh flat tire

The big rumor(!) is that the 9-1-1 call that night was Alex's 3rd call.He called a law enforcement friend and his brother and word is the crime scene was compromised or cleaned up as we would say.
Also I go back to the night of the killings when law enforcement immediately came out and said the public was not in danger.They had to know something or have a pretty good idea of the killer.
Also,Duffie Stone recently recused himself.That again points to a family member.
You wonder if in the matter of going through marital problems the wife found out about all the stolen law firm money.Perhaps she tried to blackmail or threatened to expose him.Just a thought and another possible motive.
Thing is, SOMETHING occurred in regards to the killing of his wife and son that somehow speaks blatantly of a "Cover Up". I mean maybe I'm wrong, and maybe Mallory Beach's boyfriend just setup in a deer stand right near the dog kennel and unloaded on both Pail and his Mom and skipped off thru the woods just before Alex pulled up that night.

But something just ain't right about this entire thing. Applying the old "Occam's Razor" theory here of “the simplest solution is almost always the best.”, well I mean come on!! Seems to me that both Paul and his mom (i.e., Maggie) were both comfortably at home only to be suddenly and totally unexpectedly slain by someone that they both trusted and in NO WAY expected to be shot by!! Hence, the question is WHO COULD IT HAVE BEEN???

Maybe one day soon the truth will come out in this nightmare of reality.

Word has it that HBO is already on top of it!!
Sheeze what a weird world it sometimes seems to be.

Reactions: chief2791
I hope that I'm very wrong, but I believe there's too many people in important positions that he has the dirt on. I don't believe he's acting alone, I believe all along he has had help from people in LE and positions of power. I don't know if we will ever see what's behind the curtain. They've set the Smith guy up to take the fall, probably for the deaths of Maggie and Paul too, IMO. Everything gets wrapped up in a neat little box, Alex takes the hit for embezzlement and insurance fraud, is disbarred, but serves very little time (if any), and is free to live the rest of his life. Disgraced for sure, but free, and everything and everyone else is kept in the dark.

Did his mugshot show any kind of wound? Heck, I didn't see a pimple, much less any kind of wound.

This has all been orchestrated, but not just by Alex, it goes DEEP...courts, LE, people of power IMO.

I hope that I'm very wrong, but I believe there's too many people in important positions that he has the dirt on. I don't believe he's acting alone, I believe all along he has had help from people in LE and positions of power. I don't know if we will ever see what's behind the curtain. They've set the Smith guy up to take the fall, probably for the deaths of Maggie and Paul too, IMO. Everything gets wrapped up in a neat little box, Alex takes the hit for embezzlement and insurance fraud, is disbarred, but serves very little time (if any), and is free to live the rest of his life. Disgraced for sure, but free, and everything and everyone else is kept in the dark.

Did his mugshot show any kind of wound? Heck, I didn't see a pimple, much less any kind of wound.

This has all been orchestrated, but not just by Alex, it goes DEEP...courts, LE, people of power IMO.
Here, from APNEWS...

1000.jpeg

7 of 10
Alex Murdaugh's attorney Dick Harpootlian points to his head where Murdaugh, center, was shot in the head during Murdaugh's bond hearing, Thursday, Sept. 16, 2021, in Varnville, S.C. Murdaugh surrendered Thursday to face insurance fraud and other charges after state police said he arranged to have himself shot in the head so that his son would get a $10 million life insurance payout.

Here's the link to all the other photos ay APNEWS.

I don't see a scar at all!! I mean maybe he had his hair trimmed up before turning himself in, but even if such is the case I see NO WAY his scalp was grazed by an actual peace of lead fired from a gun!!!

Does anyone else???? If so, PLEASE point it out for us!!!

Gotta Doc. appt. Catch all this crazy stuff later!!

Later

Last edited:
Nope, can’t be done in 90 minutes. Full blown mini-series spanning at least three generations. Will have to also include tawdry affairs, jury tampering and simmering racial unrest. Of course all of that is probably there to begin with.
That's all we need. Bunch of Hollywood trying to speak in Southern accent.
But, if Victoria Prinipal has leading role, now that might tweak my interest.
one caveat, she has to look the same as she did in Dallas.. she was a hottie.

Reactions: Gaimcock
That's all we need. Bunch of Hollywood trying to speak in Southern accent.
But, if Victoria Prinipal has leading role, now that might tweak my interest.
one caveat, she has to look the same as she did in Dallas.. she was a hottie.
Since you loved Dallas so much...... did you know.......that Brianna Behm who is on our soccer team, her grandfather was the executive producer of Dallas.

Get southerners Robert Duval and Sissy Spacek to play the patriarch and matriarch

Highly doubtful. If that was going to be linked it would already be done. You think evidence in that case is just going to magically appear. Alex going to talk, I highly doubt that. He’s likely facing probation when found guilty of insurance fra

he has no wound visible anywhere on his head. police originally said it was a superficial wound and yet he was “airlifted “ to the hospital. Now, his lawyer has stated he had an entrance and exit wound and yet no hair was even removed from the scalp to sew up the wound which would have been necessary.
Howdy Doody was definitely involved in the killings and the police will bring down the axe.

Another recent case "related" to the Murdaugh clan. They used fake first names in this story (except for Cherol's), but the facts are accurate.

Come on now Gradstu!! How could you not pick Michael Cudlitz from The Walking Dead?!?!...

Michael-Cudlitz-as-Abraham-in-The-Walking-Dead.jpg

Michael-Cudlitz.png

Those two of Michael Cudlitz in comparison to Alex Murdaugh himself...

alex-murdaugh-560x600.jpeg

What say You, or in this case, Y'all??? =;-p
You're both following the lure of personal appearance. While Murdaugh has a definite appearance. Makeup and hair can take care of most of that. Murdaugh's biggest characteristic to me is his skeeviness. No way Rappaport could pull that off. Cudlitz? Maybe.

Damian Lewis or Brendan Gleeson? Definitely

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT