ADVERTISEMENT

Muschamp already getting beat up by our local media but not for his coaching

I couldn't get past the picture of the columnist. Is he being hazed by the editors or something?

This guy got owned by Muschamp last night and instead of talking to him like a man about it he goes and writes this crap article. I bet his wife wears the pants in that family.

You may have seen it as a reporter who "got owned" by Muschamp. I saw it as a frustrated coach who needlessly took out some of his anger from the loss on a reporter who simply was doing his job. Getting testy with the press this early into his tenure at USC will only make things harder for him while he tries to turn around the program. If the losses continue, the press, which has been overwhelmingly positive toward Muschamp so far, will eventually turn negative. Why speed up that process?

You may have seen it as a reporter who "got owned" by Muschamp. I saw it as a frustrated coach who needlessly took out some of his anger from the loss on a reporter who simply was doing his job. Getting testy with the press this early into his tenure at USC will only make things harder for him while he tries to turn around the program. If the losses continue, the press, which has been overwhelmingly positive toward Muschamp so far, will eventually turn negative. Why speed up that process?
Well from what I gathered that same reporter knew the policy and kept asking repeatedly anyways and Muschamp got tired of having to say no a thousand times. There's a lot of policies you may not agree with but it's his show and he gets to run it how he sees fit, not how the media wants him to.

Sorry dude. But being old school and a huge supporter of this university. I'd have to tell you and the rest of your liberal media minion to take a f in HIKE! who is this turd to get Champs answer in plain view of the entire free world. If they want to see it. And then go hide behind his keyboard and say "i think your an idiot coach and go f.... yourself" Just like the minions on this board (aspiring liberal media members) who talk sh_ttt about our team, our AD and our coaches in general. Go eat some ...........
GO COCKS!!!!!!!!

persbilde
What a beautiful smile.

South Carolina head coach Will Muschamp, borrowing from a silly policy instilled by his former boss Nick Saban, bars true freshmen from speaking to the media. That is, no communicating with fans through a convenient conduit.

Players mature both physically and mentally in their first year in CFB. Why is this so hard to comprehend? I have zero issues with the policy.

Gene Jackmeoff is trying to to cause dissensions because that's what he's paid to do.

He has a very punchable face, and his ears are almost as big as Dumbo Dabo's.

Jerkoff Sapakoff can suck it. Why does the media always think they are entitled to decide how the football team is ran? Stick to covering your beloved taters Sapakoff. P.s. You are a huge douche - but you knew that already.
This guy is no tater fan. He is barely a sportswriter. Next stop, local features.

Reactions: Jpcooper
persbilde
What a beautiful smile.

South Carolina head coach Will Muschamp, borrowing from a silly policy instilled by his former boss Nick Saban, bars true freshmen from speaking to the media. That is, no communicating with fans through a convenient conduit.

Players mature both physically and mentally in their first year in CFB. Why is this so hard to comprehend? I have zero issues with the policy.

Gene Jackmeoff is trying to to cause dissensions because that's what he's paid to do.

I like this one better...

sourthcarolinau_display_image_display_image.jpg

This is the MO of all media. Nothing gets them on the war path like cut their source of information. Just like teams cutting social media or whatever. When they get more access, it makes their job easier. This is nothing more than pressuring to make their lives easier.

Sorry dude. But being old school and a huge supporter of this university. I'd have to tell you and the rest of your liberal media minion to take a f in HIKE! who is this turd to get Champs answer in plain view of the entire free world. If they want to see it. And then go hide behind his keyboard and say "i think your an idiot coach and go f.... yourself" Just like the minions on this board (aspiring liberal media members) who talk sh_ttt about our team, our AD and our coaches in general. Go eat some ...........
GO COCKS!!!!!!!!

"...liberal media minion..."?
"...minions on this board (aspiring liberal media members)..."?

What's the deal gramps? Is your bunion hurting again? Or maybe your cable went out and you were missing those liberal media darlings on Fox News.

Reactions: emajor2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT