ADVERTISEMENT

Muschamp Didn't Make Use of The New Redshirt Rule, In Game Decision and Assistant Coaches

Upstate_Gamecock5190

Oct 15, 2015
Muschamp is a grear talker when you put a mic in front of his face, he is great Xs & Os guy drawing it up or explaining it on screen, but as far as a in game coach he has no clue. Fenwick should have got more playing time at least the 4 games he was allowed, Joyner should have played his 4 games. One thing i notice about Clemsom is they build depth by playing a bunch of people even if its for 5 snaps. We lost to Florida because he said he wasnt going to burn a timeout to challenge a play that the refs said he couldnt challenge. You see how many times Dabo sprint down to the ref to get a stoppage and ask for a review, he did it multiple times this past weekend when they played ND. Muschamp just sits there and doesnt challenge a call that changed the entire game. I know Muschamp took over a bad program, but majority of the guys playing are the guys he brought in. I believe Muschamp has to make some staff changes starting with Lance Thompson, Coleman Hutzler, Bobby Bentley and maybe in Kyle Krantz and bring in a new D-Line coach, LB coach, Special Teams coach and RB Coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News