ADVERTISEMENT

My pick tonight - and yall aint gonna like it...

Gaimcock

Nov 18, 1998
I pick Pickens County U by 3 and they win it at the end of the 4th.

JMHOFWIW! Here's to my Ol Pal LegalTiger and a few more, but I hope Im wrong!!

Go ahead and bombard me folks! Im just telling ya what Im feelin'!

ROLLLLL TIDE AND MAKE ME LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT HERE!!!

SickSickSick

SickSickSick
I like it just fine.

SickSickSick
Not only do I think they'll win. I'm pulling for them!
Go Tigers!

Reactions: 6thDanTKD
I could see Clemson’s DL dominating and their WR and RB making some huge plays to win the game.

I like it just fine.
Actually theres a senior on that team that I coached during his middle school years in Columbia - actually Blythewood. Hes a great kid and he and my son are best of friends. Cant help but route for the young man! Heck, he used spend weekends with us back during my husband and father years!

Sadly, Clemson is better prepared and better coached. Bama makes too many unforced errors which they barely got away with against UGAly and overcame easily against Okla. They have an undisciplined team that will beat itself. Clemson has to play within itself and just not get down on themselves. If this happens, they may win by 10. At some point, Bama will have to use its backup QB because Tua is not physically able to handle Clemson.

SickSickSick
Will they get to run 3 plays in 4 seconds like they did the last time they won it?

Just can't see it. Their (BAMA) defensive line slows down the run. If Tua struggles, Hurts is there to change the pace.

Watson playing out of his skin is how Clemson played them close for the two year. Lawrence is good but no Watson. This year will look alot like last.

Go Tigers!
Thats it. I am convinced the end times are officially here.
tenor.gif

I agree. I think that Clemson's experience and depth on the defensive line will overwhelm the Bama offense at some point.

Hmmm. Bama also has experience and lots of talent on DLine plus Bama O Line much better than taters.
So not sure logic you are using
Bama has a dual threat QB who is good at both plus 3 excellent RBs with size and speed
They will be overwhelmed ??
Seems more that tater offense has not played against a good defense all year and may be the ones overwhelmed.
No idea what will happen but just do not understand your logic

Sadly, Clemson is better prepared and better coached. Bama makes too many unforced errors which they barely got away with against UGAly and overcame easily against Okla. They have an undisciplined team that will beat itself. Clemson has to play within itself and just not get down on themselves. If this happens, they may win by 10. At some point, Bama will have to use its backup QB because Tua is not physically able to handle Clemson.

Lol. Sorry but “ better coached”?
Ok well please inform Saban and his multiple championships that he gets out coached
Some times these post are just funny

Imo, Clemson will win if Saban, his staff and the Bama players are tired of winning. Any of ya'll think a good Bama team can get tired of winning? We're talking about the University of Alabama, okay?

Reactions: Nosmelcregit
What’s with all the reverse psychology over here. I feel like you guys are trying to put the evil spell on us. I’d feel a lot better if you guys would pull for Bama.

Bisco

What’s with all the reverse psychology over here. I feel like you guys are trying to put the evil spell on us. I’d feel a lot better if you guys would pull for Bama.

Bisco

Shhhhhhhhh.................

Because the football gods have a sick, sick sense of humor where I'm concerned, I think they will allow clemmons a few explosive plays and have Bama self-inflict too many errors. My guess is; and it actually- really - makes my stomach feel a little sick to say it Sick but the final will be:

Inbreds - 37
Elephants - 20

Someone pass the Imodium.

Reactions: Tiger71
The last two teams BAMA has faced (Oklahoma & UGA) have been as good as Clemson and they've figured it out both times.
I agree. I think that Clemson's experience and depth on the defensive line will overwhelm the Bama offense at some point.

That would be a first. Clemson has never "overwhelmed" them in any game they've played. They didn't "overwhelm" us....Seriously don't see that happening.

Go Tigers!
I've not been on the boards much lately so I'm sure I've misses something. Do you mind filling me in on what I've missed that has you pulling for the taters?

SickSickSick

Sir I like you as a poster but just go to the tater board and make your prediction. I'm sure the taters will like it especially coming from a Gamecock fan.

I've not been on the boards much lately so I'm sure I've misses something. Do you mind filling me in on what I've missed that has you pulling for the taters?
I think maybe he has luck like me in that whomever he pulls for, typically loses.

We should require that his "Go (I can't type it)" should be posted in blue font.

I think maybe he has luck like me in that whomever he pulls for, typically loses.

We should require that his "Go (I can't type it)" should be posted in blue font.
Ok thanks thats what i was hoping but you never know on here. I hope his plan works!

I have to laugh at some of these posters.. If you say Clemson is the better team, Clemson haters will tell you why your belief is wrong by convincing themselves Bama is better at this position or that position...there is no way to change, and why try to explain your reasoning, ..and impartial fan maybe , but not most SC fans and Clemson haters that Clemson is better

Last edited:
Sir I like you as a poster but just go to the tater board and make your prediction. I'm sure the taters will like it especially coming from a Gamecock fan.
Freddie, chill buddy!! Chill!!!

It's all good I assure you!!

I think the Tide by 2 Td's. cu secondary is vulnerable, Tua should have a field day. cu has good d line but I don't think Tide will have too much trouble.

Reactions: Nosmelcregit
Don’t pay much attention to this thread. All this is is Gamecock fans preparing for the worst. It’s easier to just assume Clemson will win so IF it does happen, we can be prepared and even say we predicted it. Just preparing for the letdown. Been there.

I’m still taking Bama in this one though. But it won’t shock me either way. I just hope it’s a lousy game.

Because the football gods have a sick, sick sense of humor where I'm concerned, I think they will allow clemmons a few explosive plays and have Bama self-inflict too many errors. My guess is; and it actually- really - makes my stomach feel a little sick to say it Sick but the final will be:

Inbreds - 37
Elephants - 20

I’m hoping your plan fails. As a clemson fan, I’m thinking I can neutralize your offering to the football gods if I say Alabama is going to crush us and we don’t stand a chance against the sec big boys. It’ll be over by half time we’re screwed.

Bisco.

Hmmm. Bama also has experience and lots of talent on DLine plus Bama O Line much better than taters.
So not sure logic you are using
Bama has a dual threat QB who is good at both plus 3 excellent RBs with size and speed
They will be overwhelmed ??
Seems more that tater offense has not played against a good defense all year and may be the ones overwhelmed.
No idea what will happen but just do not understand your logic

I hope by now you understand my logic. You should really learn the game before you post anymore. Sorry.

Inbreds - 37
Elephants - 20

Pretty darn close. How did you know this?

Reactions: Gaimcock
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT