ADVERTISEMENT

My Plea to All Gamecocks: Just Don’t Show Up - ONE GAME

If there is one single a$$ in the stands next week, they’ll make a move. This guy is at SC for the $$. Screw our loser Head Coach. Skip a game against Charleston Southern and watch on TV. Consider it an investment. Make sure the admin knows we are sick of this $hit...he’s a loser.

You're right. That's how Kentucky fans got the message to their AD about Joker Phillips. It worked and they got Stoops.

I’m serious. Tell your friend. Go tailgate. Do whatever...do NOT enter that stadium next week. They’ll get the message. They’ll have no choice. Demand better. Sacrificing one game against Charleston Souther could be worth it in the end.

Season is over. We will not go to a bowl. Had to have that One. This team clearly has a loser mentality just like their coach. Enough is enough. Do your job. F*ck next week. Take one for the team. Be a part of the solution...

I went to every home game in Darrin Horn’s last season and never said a bad word about him. Because I root for the Gamecocks WIN LOSE OR TIE. I did not abandon our players then and I will not abandon them now. As soon as Horn was fired I vented and am still venting 8 years later. I am not going to piss on our athletes and make this situation even more of a dumpster fire.

If there is one single a$$ in the stands next week, they’ll make a move. This guy is at SC for the $$. Screw our loser Head Coach. Skip a game against Charleston Southern and watch on TV. Consider it an investment. Make sure the admin knows we are sick of this $hit...he’s a loser.

100% agree. (Strange day indeed)

I went to every home game in Darrin Horn’s last season and never said a bad word about him. Because I root for the Gamecocks WIN LOSE OR TIE. I did not abandon our players then and I will not abandon them now. As soon as Horn was fired I vented and am still venting 8 years later. I am not going to piss on our athletes and make this situation even more of a dumpster fire.

Find a mirror and take a good look...... fans like you are the problem. The feckless BOT / AD / and coaches COUNT ON fans like you. Keeps em' comfy.

Won’t happen . Did you see the FSU game today . It was a half empty stadium . They get it . After they fire Taggert they will be playing for titles in a few years . They get it . We don’t and probably won’t
They have a Brutal storm coming that’s why the stadium was empty. At least they lost to a good team. We lost to a 2-9 team that had 2 starters out!

They have a Brutal storm coming that’s why the stadium was empty. At least they lost to a good team. We lost to a 2-9 team that had 2 starters out!

Actually my buddy is a season ticket holder and I went to games at the end of last year that had less attendance. Trust me ... they get it

I hear you and I applaud you. That’s my reason of saying “it’s just one game”. At some point we have to demand better. Our history is that we have been fairly good at supporting mediocre football. Damn it...let’s change something. Let’s demand better! Watch that damn game from your couch in the AC with some good food on the grill. Support them every other game this year. Just send a message...we are sick of it. It won’t be easy...but maybe, in the long run, it’ll be worth it.

Reactions: humble servant
If someone gave me a free ticket I'd go, mix a bourbon / coke, enjoy pregame, then leave the literal second they trotted Bentley out on the field for the first series. WHAT IF 65,000 people did the same?

That would be messed up. Don’t pin this on the student athlete that chose our school. Pin it on the loser making millions that gives this team a loser mentality. Jake is gone regardless...this is about Muschamp. Don’t show up...period.

Please. You act like this is some 10 and under church team. Hardly. When you are charged a small fortune to be able to have season tickets every year it is a business. Big business. The players? They made a business decision to come here. They get treated better, and with more advantages, than any other students on campus. Basically get their hand held through school to a degree with tutoring and academic advisors that only rich folks could dream of supplying their child. And if things go well, they become heroes in the USC nation. So let's leave the attitude of we have to show up to support "the kids" at the door. Time for the masses to make a business decision that will send a message to Tanner and more importantly, the new president. Have an empty stadium for CSU and that would speak volumes.

That would be messed up. Don’t pin this on the student athlete that chose our school. Pin it on the loser making millions that gives this team a loser mentality. Jake is gone regardless...this is about Muschamp. Don’t show up...period.

It's more a statement of Muschamp's decision-making than a dig at Bentley. But Bentley deserves all the criticism lobbed his way.

I hear you and I applaud you. That’s my reason of saying “it’s just one game”. At some point we have to demand better. Our history is that we have been fairly good at supporting mediocre football. Damn it...let’s change something. Let’s demand better! Watch that damn game from your couch in the AC with some good food on the grill. Support them every other game this year. Just send a message...we are sick of it. It won’t be easy...but maybe, in the long run, it’ll be worth it.

We lost to the worst ACC team in the worst division of the ACC! What the heck are our coaches doing, heard about how deep we were..//?

That is the only way that fans can send a message. People notice half empty stadiums. Especially if the lower bowl starts to look empty. The only crappy part is if you bought season tickets, they already have your money.

That is the only way that fans can send a message. People notice half empty stadiums. Especially if the lower bowl starts to look empty. The only crappy part is if you bought season tickets, they already have your money.
They rely on concessions money just as much as ticket money

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
He just got another raise the other day. The only programs I could see Stoops leaving UK would be Ohio State, Norte Dame, and maybe FSU. I could be wrong though.
We have one of the most profitable athletic programs. Pay as such and you get who you want

Reactions: ConKreteCock
got my tee time. If this storm doesn't flood everything.

You dont think the school and players deserve better than the product on the field now? Sometimes you have to lose a finger to save the hand.

Not half empty...empty. Not one ass in the seats. Tell your neighbor. If they are going, ask them not to. Take one for the team.

It's more a statement of Muschamp's decision-making than a dig at Bentley. But Bentley deserves all the criticism lobbed his way.

His play does. But he takes after his coach. I think Bentley would’ve been better off somewhere else. He chose the wrong coach to play for. I have no guarantee of knowing this, but what I do know is Bentley was better as a freshman than he seems to be as a senior. I think another coach could’ve made Bentley a good QB, and the scouts still seem to se me something in the kid.

I’d just rather be respectful to the 21 year old. He’s not paid. It could be hard on him. Screw Muschamp. Let him wipe his tears will $100 bills. He’ll be fine.

You're right. That's how Kentucky fans got the message to their AD about Joker Phillips. It worked and they got Stoops.
https://www.kentucky.com/latest-news/1emtf/picture42591408/alternates/FREE_1140/wK5WH.So.79.jpeg

Here’s the opening pregame photo of the 2012 UK-Vandy game. Vandy won 40-0 and Joker Phillips was fired the following day. Attendance was charitably announced at 18,000. This is basically what a boycott looks like.

Hate to see fan boycotts but everyone has to make their own decisions whether to go to games or not.

Last edited:
I agree Carolina4.This is a first class shit show.Ihave been defending Champ but I alas cannot anymore.He is a DC and nothing more.He looks lost.I am done defending his ass.No one needs to show up next week.We are going to end up 4-8 or 5-7 anyway
Everyone keep your butt at home.Its over.Concretecock and Bobby1975, Im here to eat crow.You giys were right, I have seen the light and it aint champ

@Carolina4 ....Tell us your section and seat numbers for the season.

What’s your point? I applaud fans for supporting the team. Just saying maybe it’s time to send the message. If you must know...I live in a Florida. But yes, I still have 4 seats that I use once per year and give to family members / friends every other game. Section 1, Row 28, 1-4. They’ll be empty this weekend.

My plea isn’t that you miss every game. I know it won’t be easy. But it’s Charleston So., at noon, in September. It’ll be hard, but maybe it’ll be worth it. We’ve been doing the same thing for 120 years. Maybe it’s time we try something / damn something different.

I agree Carolina4.This is a first class shit show.Ihave been defending Champ but I alas cannot anymore.He is a DC and nothing more.He looks lost.I am done defending his ass.No one needs to show up next week.We are going to end up 4-8 or 5-7 anyway
Everyone keep your butt at home.Its over.Concretecock and Bobby1975, Im here to eat crow.You giys were right, I have seen the light and it aint champ

Bro I tried to give him the benefit of a doubt but living in Florida all my Gator buddies told me exactly how it would play out and I’ll be damned if they weren’t right . Every single word . That game today was a microcosm of everything they hated about him in Gainesville . I for one think we can find a great head coach who can do amazing things . This is an SEC school with top of the line facilities and not far removed from top 10 finishes . It can be done .

“I don’t fear lions led by a sheep , I fear sheep led by a lion”. Alexander the Great .

We just gotta find a lion .

Bro I tried to give him the benefit of a doubt but living in Florida all my Gator buddies told me exactly how it would play out and I’ll be damned if they weren’t right . Every single word . That game today was a microcosm of everything they hated about him in Gainesville . I for one think we can find a great head coach who can do amazing things . This is an SEC school with top of the line facilities and not far removed from top 10 finishes . It can be done .

“I don’t fear lions led by a sheep , I fear sheep led by a lion”. Alexander the Great .

We just gotta find a lion .

Exactly the same here. Which is why the UF game last season felt about 10 times worse as most loses to me. I hoped so damn hard they’d Be wrong and I’d get to laugh. They were right, and I’m embarrassed about it.

If Muschamp starts JB again he should be fired at halftime. I saw a picture during camp of the team warming up for practice and there was JB playing an air guitar. He's not mature and is the same old JB of the past 3 seasons. He's the worlds greatest camp and practice player.

If Muschamp starts JB again he should be fired at halftime. I saw a picture during camp of the team warming up for practice and there was JB playing an air guitar. He's not mature and is the same old JB of the past 3 seasons. He's the worlds greatest camp and practice player.

I still say Muschamp ruined JB. Does he suck? Yes. Way worse than he did as a freshman. He’s gotten worse. That’s coaching. I am not happy with his play, but I do feel bad a kid wasted his potential playing for this loser.

To hell with just skipping the Charleston Southern game. I say make a real statement & stay away all together.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT