ADVERTISEMENT

My top 10 posters in no particle order. What's yours?

ColaG'Cock should be at or near the top. Many other great posters on this board. As someone else mentioned there are too many to list. Of the posters not already mentioned: uscg1984, Hi Cock, importcock, Blackland, 92 Pony, andersoncountycock, maze 1, Expo Brace 1, Garnet Chicken. Heck let's just include all regular posters. Every regular poster on this board makes it fun, interesting, and educational.
Thanks for the mention Freddie. I like most of the posters here. Some can't see the forest for the trees though. Good banter is a good thing. It's when it gets into name calling and character assassinations, that stinks.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
Thanks for the mention Freddie. I like most of the posters here. Some can't see the forest for the trees though. Good banter is a good thing. It's when it gets into name calling and character assassinations, that stinks.

I agree with you 100%. The name calling is 3rd gradeist to say the least. And I must say I have done it before when someone called me names but that is wrong, too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT