ADVERTISEMENT

National Championship Game Preview...who ya got?

I think Bama by 7 or less. Doesn't make that much difference to me, whoever wins their fans will be insufferable, and there are many fans of both schools here in Atlanta.
It's going to be a long year

I think Bama by 7 or less. Doesn't make that much difference to me, whoever wins their fans will be insufferable, and there are many fans of both schools here in Atlanta.
It's going to be a long year

Agreed but it is better for the SEC reputation (and ours) for Georgia to win. That keeps everyone from saying the conference is just Alabama and then everyone else riding their coattails. Besides, if Georgia wins it doesn't make Clemson's win stand out as much. Not looking forward to dealing with Georgia fans if they win though.

Bama finished #1 in total defense, scoring defense, rush defense and pass efficiency defense. Weren't they supposed to be "banged up" all year?

Agreed but it is better for the SEC reputation (and ours) for Georgia to win. That keeps everyone from saying the conference is just Alabama and then everyone else riding their coattails. Besides, if Georgia wins it doesn't make Clemson's win stand out as much. Not looking forward to dealing with Georgia fans if they win though.

I had not thought about it this way, but it is an interesting thought. Definitely builds the SEC brand as a whole....and it pretty much guarantees Clemson was the worst team in the playoffs. I don't have to deal with many UGA fans, so that makes me feel better about a possible UGA win.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
I had not thought about it this way, but it is an interesting thought. Definitely builds the SEC brand as a whole....and it pretty much guarantees Clemson was the worst team in the playoffs. I don't have to deal with many UGA fans, so that makes me feel better about a possible UGA win.
I agree that's a solid argument that just swayed my opinion of who I want to win. I have a few really good buddies who are GA fans and don't talk shit to me, so it'd be good for them. It's not like we'll recruit any less good against GA than we already did if they win.

Ala-bama.

Largely because of fans like this insufferable transplant from some midwestern trailerpark state ...

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
I meant to share this one, dammit. I'm old and not tech savvy. Uncle Lou is a rustbelt reject

Since the National Championship was decided in Orlando last Tuesday and the National Champion Parade took place already...

.........I'll take Georgia vs Alabama in the SEC Championship game , part 2 tonight

Dogs win it by 7-10 points. They won't run for 350 like they did against OK but they have 3 great backs, 2 with speed and they will find some creases running on the perimeter that will be enough to win it all.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
BxIRLXIIYAAqbS0.jpg

Score will probably be close to.the Tater game. UGA may get close enough for a couple of field goals but that won't get it done. Saban by 10-14 over another one of his students.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT