ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA strikes again, denies our WBB tranfer a waiver. Guess we should thank them for letting us know

psycock

Jan 20, 2001
before the season started, unlike Nick Muse. They are a joke. Thanks a lot. A day after they grant Clemson MBB transfer a waiver. They are so inconsistent it is ridiculous.

I will never defend the NCAA but do you know all the details regarding all of the transfers you referenced?

Littleton is on campus and came from UT. She has been denied a waiver.
DeCosta is presently at Baylor and entered the transfer portal. Her only connection to USC at present is wishful hoping by some on this board
Yes, I was just pointing out their conference and each school were denying direct transfers to certain schools, causing any players to sit out.
I will enjoy having Dawn give them "pay back" in years to come.

Reactions: cockhornleghorn
Yes, I was just pointing out their conference and each school were denying direct transfers to certain schools, causing any players to sit out.
Jatarie White transferred from here to UT 3 or 4 years ago. Don’t know how Dawn dealt with that transfer, but White had to sit out a year before playing for the longhorns

I remember the "woe is us" reaction to this decision. But it worked out totally in our favor. We finished #1, so we didn't need her. She got to have surgery and we'll have her for the next 2 seasons.

Reactions: mannblack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT