ADVERTISEMENT

ND 28 Clem and refs. 0

We win. The big shots lose (Alabama, Clemson, Tennessee - though I’m not a Georgia or Notre Dame fan). Ohio State didn’t look real good, neither did Michigan early.
And Dusty Baker wins a World Series.

It’s been a good day!

Lol….you read my mind. The refs were once again calling bs penalties trying their best to usher them down the field for a score. Surprisingly they didn’t throw a flag when ND intercepted the pass to seal it.
They got us down there once 😂

Anyone that doesn’t think Clemson can still make it into the playoffs with that ranking isn’t paying attention. What a joke .

Anyone that doesn’t think Clemson can still make it into the playoffs with that ranking isn’t paying attention. What a joke .
I would gladly like to see a Georgia play clemson in the playoffs. clemson has a good team, but they are not a top four team. At times clemson quarterback has looked good particularly against Wake Forest, but sometimes he looks not comfortable being back there which can hamper the offense.

I would gladly like to see a Georgia play clemson in the playoffs. clemson has a good team, but they are not a top four team. At times clemson quarterback has looked good particularly against Wake Forest, but sometimes he looks not comfortable being back there which can hamper the offense.
Agreed

It’d be a sweeeet curb stomping worthy of repeated viewing for years to come. Lol

Reactions: FCB 2013 treble
I liked that Dabo gave some of his young new coaches opportunities but know he has tough decisions to make as well. Not all of them are capable and it’s showing up on the field.

Deshawn and Trevor were once in a lifetime QB types for a program. They happened to follow each other. Before those guys, they were still beaten like a drum when playing SEC programs most times. Even we beat them 5yrs in a row. They dominated with those two QBs and good to great defense. Now it appears things are slowly coming apart up there. Sure they'll win 9-11 games because of the talent gap to the teams they play all year, but they won't be in the top 4 much anymore. If ever.

Reactions: cocks rule
Just out coached.
In my mind it’s the same as Clemson demolishing Alabama in the national championship. They were not that much better than them that year. They just weren’t. But on that night clemson came out punching and got a pick 6. They never let off the pedal after that. No matter what Alabama tried to do it wasn’t going their way. There are many examples. These type upsets are what makes college football, college football. It is fun to watch when it’s them though.

In my mind it’s the same as Clemson demolishing Alabama in the national championship. They were not that much better than them that year. They just weren’t. But on that night clemson came out punching and got a pick 6. They never let off the pedal after that. No matter what Alabama tried to do it wasn’t going their way. There are many examples. These type upsets are what makes college football, college football. It is fun to watch when it’s them though.
That’s different than getting it run down your throat all night long. Turnover or not taters lose that game.

Lol….you read my mind. The refs were once again calling bs penalties trying their best to usher them down the field for a score. Surprisingly they didn’t throw a flag when ND intercepted the pass to seal it.
ND and USC only teams to beat clems refs this year

Reactions: tngamecock#
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT