ADVERTISEMENT

New Head Coach to be named on Monday...

Dan-Sullivan-Wins-Alaska-Senate-Race-Alaska-Democrats-Pitch-Fit-Election-2014-620x435.jpg

Actually it's gonna be Bill Snyder. Heard it from my friend Dorothy who heard it from the Tin Man who got it straight from the Wiz.

Always heard it was a verbal agreement Jr. would take over after SS left but I don't see that happening. I would prefer Shane Beamer over Jr. I am not sold on C. Strong if he can't get it done at Texas with all the high school in-state talent no way he can get it done here.

Always heard it was a verbal agreement Jr. would take over after SS left but I don't see that happening. I would prefer Shane Beamer over Jr. I am not sold on C. Strong if he can't get it done at Texas with all the high school in-state talent no way he can get it done here.

Nope they shot that rumor down years ago! Never any agreement that he would be anything besides a position coach here!

And based on what I hear about his attitude from former players, coaches, etc he would have a really hard time as a HC anywhere! Jr isn't a people person!

Strong will likely last another year at Texas but he is tired of them and they are tired of him! Charlie doesn't like the politics of the Texas job and he isn't going to ever be able to change that!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT