ADVERTISEMENT

New hire pressers

92Pony

Jan 18, 2011
These press conferences have been like a doggone homerun derby! From Stepp, to Day, to Adkins today - Man, these coaches Beamer has hired are impressive.

Yes, yes, I know; winning the press conference means absolutely nothing if you can't coach a lick and translate it into W's on the field. But if these guys can walk even 50% of the talk, we are going to have a chance to get things turned around and going in the right direction real soon.

The 2021 season will quite possibly be a struggle given the current roster status, but I am cautiously optimistic that this staff can do some very good things in the near future!!

These press conferences have been like a doggone homerun derby! From Stepp, to Day, to Adkins today - Man, these coaches Beamer has hired are impressive.

Yes, yes, I know; winning the press conference means absolutely nothing if you can't coach a lick and translate it into W's on the field. But if these guys can walk even 50% of the talk, we are going to have a chance to get things turned around and going in the right direction real soon.

The 2021 season will quite possibly be a struggle given the current roster status, but I am cautiously optimistic that this staff can do some very good things in the near future!!
Let’s keep the optimism to a minimum.

They are a refreshing change from

"xxx has a great team, obviously a lot of respect for [xxx's coach] and what he's done with their program.

[Player for xxx] is real talented and can hurt you in a lot a ways. [wash/rinse/repeat]

That being said we're looking forward to the challenge, and I'll open it up for any questions."

I'll admit though, it sent a shiver down my spine when I heard Adkins say, "At the end of the day......" <shudder> (LOL)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT