ADVERTISEMENT

New Mexico St. and Oklahoma were....

NaturalGC7

Aug 22, 2014
Concord, NC
terrible selections to NCAA tourney. They both suck. Notre Dame and Middle Tennessee State would have been better selections and more competitive.

terrible selections to NCAA tourney. They both suck. Notre Dame and Middle Tennessee State would have been better selections and more competitive.

New Mexico State was not selected for the tournament. They earned their way in as an automatic qualifier winning the WAC conference tournament.

Last edited:

I agree about OU not deserving. The problem with OU was it had Trae Young and ESPN had been hyping him all year, so the TV folks wanted him in the tourney. They lost 8 of their last 10 games, were in a downward spiral, and had no business being in the tournament over Oklahoma State that beat them 2 out of 3 times and had 19 wins. But OU had Trae Young and TV wanted him in the tournament.

Last edited:
I'm not getting worked up over it myself. The same thing happens in a couple of instances every year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT