ADVERTISEMENT

New QB...no running game...no Joyner... no win

southflcock

Nov 6, 2001
Offense is still trying to establish the run and it isn’t working. Scarnecchia looks good but I’d still like to see Joyner and the WC

I like to see Joyner also, but Scar is playing well. Oline and Dline not getting no surge. Stupid penalties killing us.

it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt

go cocks!
True but it sure can be difficult to be a Gamecock and not get frustrated or caught up in the moment once in a while.

Just glad we found a way to win.

It would appear, that contrary to earlier popular opinion, on this board and elsewhere, we DO in fact have a capable backup QB. Seems to me he had a pretty good day at the office, rain or shine (quite literally). 3 TD passes (how many did Missou's all world QB throw today?) And ZERO picks (yes, for real!); Mizzou's superstar, certain first round NFL pick threw 2 picks to us under the same conditions. So to those of you doom and gloom fans who claimed that we had no reliable backup if anything happened to Jake, how would like your crow? Roasted, boiled, grilled, or fried?

Last edited:
I like to see Joyner also, but Scar is playing well. Oline and Dline not getting no surge. Stupid penalties killing us.
With the redshirt rules, it would be crazy to not run DJ out some. Not saying he needs to be the starter or even play beyond his 4 games, but you might was well let him have some game reps.

With the redshirt rules, it would be crazy to not run DJ out some. Not saying he needs to be the starter or even play beyond his 4 games, but you might was well let him have some game reps.

I don’t know the rule, is it any four games anytime during the football season or just the first four games?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT