ADVERTISEMENT

New Rivals 100 rankings coming out today...

Memphis Cock

Oct 6, 2001
I predict that Ryan Hilinski enters the Top 100 as a 5.9 or possibly 6.0 four star today based on how he has performed in the Elite 11 camps.

I predict that Ryan Hilinski enters the Top 100 as a 5.9 or possibly 6.0 four star today based on how he has performed in the Elite 11 camps.
I would love to be wrong but I don't see him jumping quite that far up...

Currently he is the #11 (3*) Pro style QB... after today I can see him moving up to being #8 (4*) Pro Style QB... Which is nice and only gets better as the year rolls along. Very nice pick up for the Gamecocks.. I like this kid...

Reactions: Memphis Cock

Currently he is the #11 (3*) Pro style QB... after today I can see him moving up to being #8 (4*) Pro Style QB... Which is nice and only gets better as the year rolls along. Very nice pick up for the Gamecocks.. I like this kid...

I'm predicting a huge jump to number 2 pro-style behind Nix. Rattler will be the number 1 dual and oveerall. Hilinski barely gets into Top 100.

Now ranked #55 overall in Top 100... 5.9 four star. https://n.rivals.com/prospect_rankings/rivals100/2019

Reactions: cockhornleghorn
I'm predicting a huge jump to number 2 pro-style behind Nix. Rattler will be the number 1 dual and oveerall. Hilinski barely gets into Top 100.

I was wrong. Not number 2 - but quite a bit higher in the top 100 than I expected.

Reactions: Memphis Cock
sgacockWell-Known Member
New

I was wrong. Not number 2 - but quite abit higher in the top 100 than I expected.

It ain’t over...till it’s over! He’s still got camps and his senior year to get through.

Rankings matter. You can have anecdotal evidence of a diamond in the rough but you’re not finding 85 diamonds hidden.

Oh I'm a huge believer rankings.. I didn't want to get blasted for saying they matter! ha. I was just saying even people who don't believe they matter can't deny this type of exposure is a net positive.

But on rankings- absolute and undeniable correlation between the teams at the top and their recruiting rankings from the recent past.

Reactions: lowcountry_cock13
odd that he is #55 nationally and only #38 in his state.

I thought the same thing. Anyone want to shed some light on that?
It seems to imply that there are that many of the top 50 players in the state of California.

247 Composite now has him #71 in country and #2 pro style player. With a .96...if 247 updates their rankings his composite could rise to a 5*

And Clemson had a couple 3 star commits this past weekend. They moved up to 4th, and us to 5th...with Hilinski update we are back in the 4th position overall

Oh I'm a huge believer rankings.. I didn't want to get blasted for saying they matter! ha. I was just saying even people who don't believe they matter can't deny this type of exposure is a net positive.

But on rankings- absolute and undeniable correlation between the teams at the top and their recruiting rankings from the recent past.
Agree. Individually they can be hit or miss. Collectively they matter a great deal.

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
Yanny or Laurel. Blue or black dress. Stars matter or stars don’t matter.

Hilinski getting a lot of attention now. Offered by Southern Cal today. Big offer for a kid who grew right down the road.

I believe in our staff though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT