ADVERTISEMENT

Newest Statue in front of Williams-Brice Stadium

DarkCock

Jan 21, 2006
7684361508_4f009785f0_z.jpg

We would be looking at Clemson, Clemson, Georgia national titles over the last 3 years without him. Respect.

I understand and respect that...if the shoe was on the other foot, can't say I wouldn't think the same thing.

Reactions: SCspur1
It isn't any worse than your stupid childish coach voting the national champions 5th so he wouldn't have to face them in the playoffs.
I'll always remember in 2012 late in the 4th quarter when Dumbo was too scared to go for it on 4th down when they couldn't stop the game, so he elected to punt to reduce the chance that we'd score again on them with our backup QB and RB.

I'll always remember in 2012 late in the 4th quarter when Dumbo was too scared to go for it on 4th down when they couldn't stop the game, so he elected to punt to reduce the chance that we'd score again on them with our backup QB and RB.

you guys punt any in the 4th quarter the past two years?

you guys punt any in the 4th quarter the past two years?
Hey I was at that game and the following happened:
1. Dabo punted to keep us from scoring again and assured Clemson would lose. He did not go down fighting.
2. The Clemson fans beside us and in front of us stood up in disgust and left, loudly calling him a coward.
3. Clemson fans threw bottles on the field and the announcers had to tell them to stop over the PA.
5. In the post game presser, Dabo said he was closing the gap on us because the score was closer.

All facts and he hasn't changed a bit. He manipulates and y'all drink it like Boones Farm in Clemson on a Friday night.

Hey I was at that game and the following happened:
1. Dabo punted to keep us from scoring again and assured Clemson would lose. He did not go down fighting.
2. The Clemson fans beside us and in front of us stood up in disgust and left, loudly calling him a coward.
3. Clemson fans threw bottles on the field and the announcers had to tell them to stop over the PA.
5. In the post game presser, Dabo said he was closing the gap on us because the score was closer.

All facts and he hasn't changed a bit. He manipulates and y'all drink it like Boones Farm in Clemson on a Friday night.

November will show where 5 comes in an ordinal sequence.

Ha! That was in 2016, when by the way, Boom took him out at halftime and agreed with me for the very reason I stated.

Not too bright are you? Must have a ton of free time to look that post up. You retired?

I don't forget which posters are tater trolls. I knew this thread would trigger them.

Deal with it, tater. If he beats Clemson again next year, the statue only gets bigger.
Sorry to burst your bubble but I have spent lots of money and earned a pretty piece of paper from the University of South Carolina to prove that I am not a "tater". You on the other hand, I am convinced, because of your ignorance on all things Carolina and the university itself can only be explained as a "tater" poser. I, unlike you, as a fan of our great school only take pride in what my team does. Why don't you go be an Alabama fan if you love the guy so much? Heck, they already have a statue. I'd rather beat them with my own team.

Reactions: Pole and Heyward1
Sorry to burst your bubble but I have spent lots of money and earned a pretty piece of paper from the University of South Carolina to prove that I am not a "tater". You on the other hand, I am convinced, because of your ignorance on all things Carolina and the university itself can only be explained as a "tater" poser. I, unlike you, as a fan of our great school only take pride in what my team does. Why don't you go be an Alabama fan if you love the guy so much? Heck, they already have a statue. I'd rather beat them with my own team.

Exactly my point. Bama being a favorite has nothing to do with on the field results this year and more to do with the name Bama on the jersey.

I hate to say it but I think Clemson runs away with this game. I know the defense has had its share of injuries but what has bama showed on offense this year to make you think they can put up 28 on Clemson's defense because I think 28 is the magic number here. I'd say final score is something like 35-24.

lol.gif

Cockopotamus, it is interesting with clowns like this. He more than likely has never set foot on campus, could not tell you how to get to the horseshoe and is a general fan boy.

Now wait for it he will have a clever gif ready to go.

Cockopotamus, it is interesting with clowns like this. He more than likely has never set foot on campus, could not tell you how to get to the horseshoe and is a general fan boy.

Now wait for it he will have a clever gif ready to go.

Just a few weeks ago I took my daughter to the Horseshoe. The place was nearly empty. The students were gone. She chased leaves falling from the trees and I took her photo in front of the Christmas Tree. I don't know if I've ever been happier.

Just a few weeks ago I took my daughter to the Horseshoe. The place was nearly empty. The students were gone. She chased leaves falling from the trees and I took her photo in front of the Christmas Tree. I don't know if I've ever been happier.

Oh that’s great! Did you graduate from our beloved university?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT