3. Gig ' Em Aggies!!!
4. F' Clemson, couldn't root for them ever, but result not favorable anyway

Bye bye Muschamp???

1. Anchors Down!!!
2. Go Mountaineers!!!
3. Gig ' Em Aggies!!!
4. F' Clemson, couldn't root for them ever, but result not favorable anyway

Bye bye Muschamp???
The result would be a 3-9 record with no change in the head coach. Face it, we're stuck due to the idiotic buyout our genius AD "negotiated".

Remember that our AD decided last year to add years and more money to buyout because he was scared some other team would come and steal our head coach. Really?

I can not pull against our team, no matter how much I was unhappy with his hiring four years ago. Until he is gone, or rebuilds to a respectable level, I will always pull for our own team. I grew up an Alabama fan (born in Hunstville, AL in the late 50s) and know exactly how it feels to seldom lose to Tennessee. However, being a graduate of South Carolina, I could never pull for Alabama to beat South Carolina.

Reactions: vacock# and cadcock
Remember that our AD decided last year to add years and more money to buyout because he was scared some other team would come and steal our head coach. Really?

I guess hindsight is always 20-20, but if he had looked at our history, no one has ever hired our HC away from us. At least, not to my knowledge.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT