ADVERTISEMENT

NFL today

Neanderthal

Aug 15, 2001
The playoffs - much better than the regular season. Just started watching a little in early December. Gonna be 6 or 7 degrees at kickoff in Buffalo. That’ll make it interesting. For you who are going to watch, who you got? I’m pulling for Buffalo and the Bengals today. Or moreso, against the Raiders and the Pats.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
This weather has nothing on the weather the last time NE and Buffalo played in Buffalo. Should be 2 good games.

I think the Bills and Raiders win today. Raiders haven’t won a playoff game in 19 years and the Bengals in 31. A streak will end.

This weather has nothing on the weather the last time NE and Buffalo played in Buffalo. Should be 2 good games.

I think the Bills and Raiders win today. Raiders haven’t won a playoff game in 19 years and the Bengals in 31. A streak will end.
50-50 isn't too bad

So who wins today’s games? I have Bucs, 49ers and Chiefs!
These are all correct, Big Ben is not going out without a fight, so I expect them to keep it closer than the point spread or even a who scores last. The Rams should beat Arizona although JJ Watt’s return could equal the fly in the ointment. NFL playoffs makes for descent TV till the Yardcocks start throwing the ball, hitting the ball & catching the ball

Reactions: Sending an SOS
The playoffs - much better than the regular season. Just started watching a little in early December. Gonna be 6 or 7 degrees at kickoff in Buffalo. That’ll make it interesting. For you who are going to watch, who you got? I’m pulling for Buffalo and the Bengals today. Or moreso, against the Raiders and the Pats.
Don’t you hate all these playoff games? Shouldn’t they just take the top 2 or 4 teams?

Congrats. The teams you were pulling for did well. I like Buffalo. Love the Josh Allen story and that fan base proved why they are one of the best last night.

Always happy to see NE get beat up. The Cincy game was thrilling.
I'm pulling for: 49ers, Eagles, Chiefs
Winners: cowboys, BUCS, Chiefs

Reactions: Henry322 and 92Pony
What a game by Josh Allen and Buffalo. In 5 degree weather. I don’t even like to walk to the car in 5 degree weather. A good way to know you had a pretty good game? More TD passes than incompletions. That’s incredible. 5 TDs, 4 incompletions.

Reactions: Ratheolcoach
The Bucs are up 17-0 but they are an easy pick even before the game. I think Dallas rolls the 49ers. Chiefs stomp Pittsburgh.
This Bucs / Eagles game is over (7:30 to go in Q3). 24 - zip Tampa. Philly can’t do a thing.

Don’t you hate all these playoff games? Shouldn’t they just take the top 2 or 4 teams?

Congrats. The teams you were pulling for did well. I like Buffalo. Love the Josh Allen story and that fan base proved why they are one of the best last night.
In honesty all but 1 of the games so far have been duds.

The 49ers tried to give it away but Dallas would not take the gift. Not good enough. I don’t believe the Cowboys will ever make it far as long as their owner interferes with the operation. But it’s his team - he has the right to screw it up, I guess.

Reactions: 92Pony
Love him or hate him, Patrick Mahomes has got it rolling tonight. They are entertaining when they get on a roll for sure. 35-7 right now.

Reactions: 92Pony
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT