ADVERTISEMENT

Nice Yahoo article on Muschamp...

Did you know:
"Jake Bentley enrolled at South Carolina a year early. In what should have been his senior year of high school"
!!!?!!?!?!?!!

Haha, was a good article overall

Reactions: Gradstudent
WE have got to make hay this year. I thought I heard we get Bama next year. If so it’ll be 3 top 5 teams on the schedule. UGA loses one starter on offense next year. UF will get good again too. Need to beat a few we aren’t supposed to this year to help recruiting even more. Because next years slate looks daunting.

I like the comments the best like this one, especially when they are trying to be sincere but are a moron

WillFishForFood 4 hours ago
That guy had all the talent he needed at Florida and couldn't produce. He will not have success at South Carolina. The Gamecocks program will be back when they find a young energetic coach who truly wants to change the culture of that program.

Yeah Einstein, WM has not changed our culture and has no desire to and is old (47) with no energy.

Last edited:
Reactions: vacock#
Wait, What ?
I've always heard on this board that Yahoo Sports is nothing but a bunch of hacks notably Pat Forde who couldn't cut it for the better outlets and "they hate us".

Pat is playing both sides of the fence, he can now be both wrong and right which is better then just wrong which is his usual result.

"We are one of the most over hyped teams this year but we beat Georgia because Muschamp is so great"

See what he did there?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT