ADVERTISEMENT

Nightmare dream about opening FB game

nursegirl25

Aug 29, 2005
Weird dream about opening game @ Charlotte vs Heels...Rally specific :)
Rainy game but unusually high scoring....We maintained 5 point margin (again strange) for most of the game and holes were driving late in the game...It was 38-33 and they lofted a 4th down pass in the corner that was caught AND they converted a 2pt conversion to lead 41-38....I felt the sadness..

But we got a final crack and oddly enough got some big runs by no-name H-BAck from the 80's Tim Gillespie....(told you it was weird)........WM called timeout with :03 and Eddie Leopard (again blast from the past) clanked one off the upright and we lost opening game....I woke literally upset because I was like "what a disastrous start to the season"...........Glad that's over!

Well, let's hope that doesn't happen.

Meh. I wouldn't worry about it. An expert would probably say your dream means you have mommy issues or something completely unrelated to college football.

For some reason your dream made me think of the the Virginia 7 turnover nightmare game of 2002

Rainy game but unusually high scoring....We maintained 5 point margin (again strange) for most of the game and holes were driving late in the game...It was 38-33 and they lofted a 4th down pass in the corner that was caught AND they converted a 2pt conversion to lead 41-38....I felt the sadness..

But we got a final crack and oddly enough got some big runs by no-name H-BAck from the 80's Tim Gillespie....(told you it was weird)........WM called timeout with :03 and Eddie Leopard (again blast from the past) clanked one off the upright and we lost opening game....I woke literally upset because I was like "what a disastrous start to the season"...........Glad that's over!
What exactly did you consume before bed the night before...??? This is very specific. Do you dream like this often?

I usually have a couple of dreams about the first game and the Clemson game. Each a win and a loss. It’s weird but fairly consistent every season as football approaches.

I woke up naked in my neighbors yard. Very uncomfortable situation for my family.

I'd take any of those dreams over the recurring nightmare I've had for many years.

It's mid semester and suddenly discover there's a class I signed up for but never attended.

I've had a very similar dream multiple times. Final semester, forgot to attend one class, won't graduate, trying to figure out how to catch up on assignments and it's not possible.

Same
But occasionally in mine Elliot Fry breaks their heart

I had one a couple weeks ago where we were up 7 with like 3 minutes left. Have the ball down on their goal line going into student section end zone. Go for it on 4th and goal and get stuffed and they get it back with a chance to go tie. Woke up so pissed we didn’t just kick field goal and essentially ice it.

I am a Phycologist. That dream is purely about sex. Maybe finishing is a problem. LOL

Heelz roll in this one. You all know UNC gave you the last 2 games with stupid plays, that will not happen under Mack. If you luck up and win this year, it will be your last in a long time, UNC is rolling in recruiting.

Heelz roll in this one. You all know UNC gave you the last 2 games with stupid plays, that will not happen under Mack. If you luck up and win this year, it will be your last in a long time, UNC is rolling in recruiting.

But what if we have Skai Moore as a sideline guest.

Mack's so old he needs a coach-in-waiting to make his recruits feel better...…..oh wait.

I dreamed there were six skinny looking roosters, with broken wings and mutilated talons, hobbling about in my yard. Then six large roosters, their talons dripping with blood, come strutting up to them and devour the six skinny roosters. Can anyone interpret my dream?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT