ADVERTISEMENT

No Carolina Clemson Baseball Thread?

Looked to me like they had some pretty good pitching, but i’m a sunshine pumper!

I hope we better tomorrow. Awful plate approaches today. 20 k's. Should have pounded this Clemson team. They have 2 hitters at best.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
Momentum is a crazy crazy thing. IMO, when Kerry gave up the game-tying home-run in the 9th inning, it ripped the momentum from us to their side. And then when they had the base-runners on the corners with 0 outs in the top 11th, and we got that double-play and then groundout to end their inning with 0 runs scored, that ripped the momentum right back away from them, back to us.....

1 thing I thought was funny from Tommy Moody. When Myers fouled the bunt with 2 strikes. Tommy Moody said something like if theres 2 strikes and you square to bunt and bunt it foul,you are out. For those of you who didn't know that. And the 1st thing I thought of was if you are watching college baseball in February. I'm sure you know that rule.

Clemson has 2 freaking hitters and we pitch right down the middle to Parker. Pitch around him and Brewer you could throw a no hitter. And kids who watch strike 3 chap my ass

I have never seen a team fall behind in the count as much as us. Seems like every batter is 0-2 or 1-2. Our plate approaches are horrible. 4 k's in 2 innings already. Just can't do it

Very smart to walk Parker there. Like I said pitch around Parker and brewer. Make other hitters beat you because they are horrible

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT