ADVERTISEMENT

Not a dime....

Goose cock

May 12, 2019
...I ask each of you, don’t give $ to this crap until at the very least Tanner is removed or reassigned i hate that it has come to this but this is the tough love that has to happen. Yes, there is sec money but the combination of ticket sales and the Gamecock club are the second biggest revenue source. A hard lesson needs to be taught right now. This cannot be accepted and it is on us to force the change.

I love my pastor. But even when I have had pastors I didn't enjoy having, I brought my tithe to the church anyway. Lots of people look at their schools the same way. The loyalists will keep the money faucet open.

Reactions: gamecockblack
I'm somewhat perplexed by the anger being expressed. There was nothing that occurred today that wasn't expected. If anything for most on here, the score was not as bad as most had thought it would be.

Reactions: gamecockblack
I'm somewhat perplexed by the anger being expressed. There was nothing that occurred today that wasn't expected. If anything for most on here, the score was not as bad as most had thought it would be.[/QUOTE

Not the point. Point is this is not a quality product that deserves any finances. All football money should be immediately transferred to women’s basketball followed by soccer, volleyball and softball. We should seriously consider abandoning football all together but at the very least spend the bare minimum and just let it be.

I'm somewhat perplexed by the anger being expressed. There was nothing that occurred today that wasn't expected. If anything for most on here, the score was not as bad as most had thought it would be.
Well, it is the 3rd straight game without a TD. BOOM! kicked a FG to avoid the shutout on our best drive. Then he elected to go on 4th down on our own 33. He had us punt with 16 seconds on the play clock. There was plenty of incompetence on display today.

Last edited:
Reactions: Robhawk29
Let me see if I understand what you are saying. You are not giving your little bit of money until we start winning. Well we don’t need you then

For me, it's about the fact that it's very likely we'll be served up this turd sandwich again next year. Muschamp will be forced to change OCs, but based on his history, it'll be akin to swapping out Heinz mustard for French's. Nothing will really change. We've got nothing to look forward as long as Muschamp is our HC. And our administration is just fine with it.

Your statement is exactly why Tanner and Muschamp must go. We have become a joke in the sports world. Time to clean house.

I love my pastor. But even when I have had pastors I didn't enjoy having, I brought my tithe to the church anyway. Lots of people look at their schools the same way. The loyalists will keep the money faucet open.

Interesting analogy - I wouldn’t stop giving if i didn’t like the pastor, i would just find a new church. I wasn’t giving to him anyways.

Reactions: howard13
Well, it is the 3rd straight game without a TD. BOOM! kicked a FG to avoid the shutout on our best drive. Then he elected to go on 4th down on our own 33. He had us punt with 16 seconds on the play clock. There was plenty of incompetence on display today.
Yes, I'm aware. My point is, there was nothing new today that we haven't seen for the last half of the season.

For me, it's about the fact that it's very likely we'll be served up this turd sandwich again next year. Muschamp will be forced to change OCs, but based on his history, it'll be akin to swapping out Heinz mustard for French's. Nothing will really change. We've got nothing to look forward as long as Muschamp is our HC. And our administration is just fine with it.
Well that was my point. There was nothing new and we all knew it was coming.

Interesting analogy - I wouldn’t stop giving if i didn’t like the pastor, i would just find a new church. I wasn’t giving to him anyways.
I return to God what belongs to him. I've waited out many a pastor or other staff person. The church was worth it.

Ugh ...this is not God's work at USC. Closing the faucet in this case is a little easier.

Reactions: EgotisticalGamecock
Yes because this is how you claw your way out of a hole- by ensuring your athletic department has no money. Good plan!

Then we need to keep doing our part trashing champ on social media
You are probably doing more harm than good for recruits. They do read social media and you make them question if their choice is a good one. I think we've got a great QB committed to us - Doty, out of MB. I think he will blow Hilinsky out. Please don't run him off with your sarcasm and hateful remarks.

You are probably doing more harm than good for recruits. They do read social media and you make them question if their choice is a good one. I think we've got a great QB committed to us - Doty, out of MB. I think he will blow Hilinsky out. Please don't run him off with your sarcasm and hateful remarks.
I take your point, but he'll be running in mud if he plays for this staff unless there are material changes..

Reactions: jonesz21
Muschamp has never ever helped a QB

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT