ADVERTISEMENT

Not sure if this is conjecture or not re: Bentley staring Sat

Probably a gametime decision. I don't have a problem with him starting but if he's hurting our team PLEASE get him out and let Scarnechia have a crack at it. That's all I ask.

Reactions: Judson1
Came out of Bentley and Muschamp 10/9 media press conferences, and Bentley expects to wear knee brace this week as well.

They still had some more out of the pocket drills, but Bentley expects to play.

I can't wait for Urich against Tennessee. I'm sure I will not be 100% satisfied after Saturday and will get bored.

Then, I'll pace around the house to figure out who should be fired. Cocky is in the crosshairs, personally.

I can't wait for Urich against Tennessee. I'm sure I will not be 100% satisfied after Saturday and will get bored.

Then, I'll pace around the house to figure out who should be fired. Cocky is in the crosshairs, personally.
Bring back (whatever this thing's name is)!
BigSpur_Baseball.jpg

Last edited:
Bentley starts, I feel Confident that Muschamp knows better than mst FGF posters, on which QB gives SC best chance to win.. I am pleased to See Scar win, in a pouring rain against Mizzoo..
You mean the same Muschamp that let Will Grier transfer in favor of Treeon Harris who's now at Tennessee State?lol

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
You mean the same Muschamp that let Will Grier transfer in favor of Treeon Harris who's now at Tennessee State?lol

Grier transferred under McElwain,

Cut and paste from many articles in Grier's words

Two weeks later, I decided to have one more meeting, man-to-man, and ask McElwain what the future held. I kept asking him what I could do to make it work there. He finally ended up saying, "Maybe a fresh start isn't the worst thing." He said that, and I said, "So I guess that's the move."

Reactions: rogue cock
But isn't that a huge red flag that none of them wanted to come work for him?

I don't know who did or did not want to come work for Will, I always thought and posted at the time it would be BMac, I'm sure others thought the same.

I know a top d line coach has work with him and would again. Free brad Lawing

Yes, I would love to see this.

Nick Saban I hope we can all agree is a smart guy and he had Thompson as a LB coach.

I tend not to criticize coaches and players, and recruits to much, but i have always been critical of Coleman Hutzler, as special teams coach, since he would no longer be needed as a linebacker coach, he can hit the road.

Some part of his unit seems always off, and not performing, if you pay attention.

Nick Saban I hope we can all agree is a smart guy and he had Thompson as a LB coach.

I tend not to criticize coaches and players, and recruits to much, but i have always been critical of Coleman Hutzler, as special teams coach, since he would no longer be needed as a linebacker coach, he can hit the road.

Some part of his unit seems always off, and not performing, if you pay attention.
Lawing at DL and Thompson at LB would give us one of the best defensive coaching staffs in the country. There is no weak link.

Reactions: jonesz21

If you watch, Saban takes fired coaches that most schools won't touch and makes them analyst. I saw Butch Jones on the sidelines during one of their games this year. He did the same with what's his name from Southern Cal. Saban coached under Bellechick and Bellechick does the same thing with players, he will pick up a player that other teams let go and squeeze the last ounce of football out of them. It takes a special kind of a coach to see something that no one else is seeing and always make it look like a genius decision.

Reactions: jonesz21
If you watch, Saban takes fired coaches that most schools won't touch and makes them analyst. I saw Butch Jones on the sidelines during one of their games this year. He did the same with what's his name from Southern Cal. Saban coached under Bellechick and Bellechick does the same thing with players, he will pick up a player that other teams let go and squeeze the last ounce of football out of them. It takes a special kind of a coach to see something that no one else is seeing and always make it look like a genius decision.
Was Roper in that category?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT